Quote:
Dai Kwondo
Quote:
Phil65
Quote:
Dai Kwondo
Awwwww give it a rest FFS!!!
Sore losers or what?

What about when you played away at Chester last season?
Do you remember when Andy Cook scored and ran over to celebrate right in front of Chester's 'boys'?

Sore losers.

And if you'd have shown as much interest in the forum after the Chester game as you are at the moment, then you'd have read that I scorned Cook's action on that occasion. Nice to see that you actually brought some fans this season. Now go and crawl back under your stone.
Higgosboots, before you get too excited, my comments about conduct were across the board.
When are you coming to town? (Sm100)

Are you so full of self-importance that you think I should remember your posts of old?
Tranmere Rovers. How the mighty have fallen....The next Stockport hopefully.

Every time that you come on to our forum you spout the same old repetitive drivel.. you never have anything positive or constructive to say, you are forever slagging us off with your constant anti-tranmere sentiment and now you are wishing relegation upon us.. you really are becoming a frightfully repetitious irksome welsh bore..so, OFF with you!!! , you Ovine Fondling F*ckwit!!!

Re: Wrexham manager's conduct
Posted by: pez (IP Logged)
Date: 25 September, 2017 09:25

Just need to make sure we beat them in the away fixture, then go on to finish above them?

They played us at the right time tbh.

Hopefully we can get back on track and show them why were the bigger club!

Wrexham fans are vile creatures anyway.

We know were better than them and so do they. They are just in denial.

We'll see where we both finish in the league come next May!

Posted by: 2 the moon (IP Logged)
Date: 25 September, 2017 10:44

If I remember rightly Andy Cook gave it to the Chester fans in the home game aswell. It was a big win for them and a bit of an embarrassment for us, we're going to get our noses rubbed in it that's how it is. Suck it up and move on I say.
The Wrexham keeper getting stuff thrown at him was bang out of order and to be fair he took it well.
As for Dai i think we should excuse him as they're obviously getting a little excited. We've finished above them for 28 seasons on the bounce. Saying on here he hopes we are the next Stockport shows a lack of class but I'd say being the next Wrexham is an equally daunting prospect. Derelict stadium, all assets sold off and only managing one 5k plus average attendance in 35 years. We're terrible at the moment but still had 5400 home fans in the ground, in our position they'd be lucky to have 3000 at their place.

Posted by: WrexhamFan11 (IP Logged)
Date: 25 September, 2017 11:10

Quote:
Hoots Mon
It appears double standards when one young lad was hauled out by some stewards yesterday for swearing at Mellon near the end yet the Wrexham managers language throughout was appalling in the extreme and nothing was done. Somebody should have words with him and his club

What language has he used that's so extreme?

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 25 September, 2017 12:18

To Dai Kwondo, a few weeks back a young teenage sutton utd fan came on to our forum with a great article he had written. He thoroughly enjoyed his day out at prenton park with his dad, his team got a good result and he was full of praise for TRFC ( with the exception of the half time cheeseburgers.) it was great to read his article and maybe, just maybe u could learn from this young sutton lad on how best to conduct yourself when visiting other fans forums.

Posted by: Phil65 (IP Logged)
Date: 25 September, 2017 18:32

Quote:
hong kong rover
To Dai Kwondo, a few weeks back a young teenage sutton utd fan came on to our forum with a great article he had written. He thoroughly enjoyed his day out at prenton park with his dad, his team got a good result and he was full of praise for TRFC ( with the exception of the half time cheeseburgers.) it was great to read his article and maybe, just maybe u could learn from this young sutton lad on how best to conduct yourself when visiting other fans forums.

Thanks HKR for both posts; you've restored my faith. You've summed up the situation. Recent post from Impinsalford being a good example of a positive and constructive post on this forum. I think it's also been forgotten that prior to the bottle throwing incident by Tranmere fans, Davies had a bottle thrown at him in the second half by our whiter than white (oops! Racist comment there!) Welsh friends. Unlike Wrexham's keepers reaction, Davies calmly picked it up and placed it at the side of the goal. I don't condone either action. I guess some would rather focus on demeaning our players at every opportunity.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/09/2017 18:45 by Phil65.

Posted by: Cpd_Wrecsam (IP Logged)
Date: 26 September, 2017 00:17

Quote:
2 the moon
As for Dai i think we should excuse him as they're obviously getting a little excited. We've finished above them for 28 seasons on the bounce. Saying on here he hopes we are the next Stockport shows a lack of class but I'd say being the next Wrexham is an equally daunting prospect. Derelict stadium, all assets sold off and only managing one 5k plus average attendance in 35 years. We're terrible at the moment but still had 5400 home fans in the ground, in our position they'd be lucky to have 3000 at their place.

If you'd been down here for a decade do you think your attendances would hold up? The last 3 seasons have been mediocre for us, finishing as low as 17th and a high of 8th yet those last 3 seasons still yielded average attendances of 3,600, 3,800 & 4,600.

As for Keates, he knows what this league is about so he'll get on the case of the officials because he knows the other clubs will too. We've always been nicey nicey so it's took us ten years to start playing the game in that respect.

As for the players celebrating near the home fans it would probably be just so they didn't get a booking.

Date: 26 September, 2017 06:18

Quote:
Cpd_Wrecsam
Quote:
2 the moon

If you'd been down here for a decade do you think your attendances would hold up? The last 3 seasons have been mediocre for us, finishing as low as 17th and a high of 8th yet those last 3 seasons still yielded average attendances of 3,600, 3,800 & 4,600.

As for Keates, he knows what this league is about so he'll get on the case of the officials because he knows the other clubs will too. We've always been nicey nicey so it's took us ten years to start playing the game in that respect.

As for the players celebrating near the home fans it would probably be just so they didn't get a booking.

I can deal with that. At least you're trying to show some rationale and not just coming on here to antagonise us. I'm sure our attendances will gradually drop the longer we're here; hopefully it won't come to that.

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 26 September, 2017 07:15

Quote:
Phil65
Quote:
Cpd_Wrecsam
Quote:
2 the moon

I can deal with that. At least you're trying to show some rationale and not just coming on here to antagonise us. I'm sure our attendances will gradually drop the longer we're here; hopefully it won't come to that.

+1 phil65 and +1 cpd_wrecsam.. interesting to see the comment about wrexham being too nicey nicey for the past decade,, take note rovers! Agree with phils post from a few weeks ago,, when in rome and how to compete in this league. So true.

Date: 26 September, 2017 12:24

Wrexham fan here, great atmosphere Saturday and a great game all round. Looking forward to to the home game in a few months. Where do you all think we will both finish this season.
Wrexham fan

Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 26 September, 2017 15:50

Hopefully both top. 7.and hopefully we have improved by the time we go to the racecourse

Posted by: 2 the moon (IP Logged)
Date: 26 September, 2017 19:11

Quote:
Cpd_Wrecsam
Quote:
2 the moon

no they wouldn't hold up. But yours were poor when you hadn't been here a decade and finished on 98pts. Still bellow 4k I believe. Anyway it's all swings and roundabouts and you've earned the bragging rights

Posted by: Cpd_Wrecsam (IP Logged)
Date: 26 September, 2017 19:27

Quote:
2 the moon
Quote:
Cpd_Wrecsam
Quote:
2 the moon

no they wouldn't hold up. But yours were poor when you hadn't been here a decade and finished on 98pts. Still bellow 4k I believe. Anyway it's all swings and roundabouts and you've earned the bragging rights

It was just shy of 4k the 98 point season. It seems strange that we had 2 seasons of nothing after which had higher averages.

I don't think that can be classed as poor in a league when some teams get 400-500 - and beat you.

FWIW I think you'll move up the table and finish in one of the last 2 play off places. The added berths and a tight league means a run of wins can get you up there.

Hoping we can make it to the play offs too. I've got a bit of hope for the first time in a while.

Date: 27 September, 2017 10:39

Quote:
Loyden1
Hopefully both top. 7.and hopefully we have improved by the time we go to the racecourse

You won't ahahahahahahahahah
Wrexham fan.

Posted by: efc0trfc3 (IP Logged)
Date: 27 September, 2017 11:36

Quote:
mini_andy
Quote:
aktrfc
Come on mini Andy, please get him off here

To be fair, I'm with the Wrexham fan on this one. Look at the conduct of our players and staff and you'll soon realise that we are no saints.

Davies must be the most booked goalkeeper for timewasting!
Exactly right about Davies except he's not time wasting as such, he just hogs the ball as long as possible to keep himself in the spotlight!
If there's a more average goalkeeper out there masquerading as a top keeper then please let me know.

Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 27 September, 2017 16:48

Quote:
WrexhamFan11
Quote:
Loyden1

Wrexham fan.
soft tw#t I was being nice

Date: 27 September, 2017 17:10

Quote:
Loyden1
Quote:
WrexhamFan11
Quote:
Loyden1

Wrexham fan.

soft tw#t I was being nice

Brilliant response (Sm6)

Current Page: 2 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net