Posted by: Higgosboots (IP Logged)
Date: 28 September, 2017 14:18

Shirt and sweet on the NL website

Link here for those that wish to view

[www.thenationalleague.org.uk]

Re: Mellon interview
Posted by: Hoots Mon (IP Logged)
Date: 28 September, 2017 14:36

Where is the usual club Thursday one ? Is there not one this week?

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 28 September, 2017 15:07

hate all this stuff from managers and players when things are not going well. do the talking on the pitch.

Posted by: dicko111 (IP Logged)
Date: 28 September, 2017 15:32

We will see .Quote ."Manager retains full faith in his out of form players "I would have more faith in the players if it were a different manager !!

Posted by: Higgosboots (IP Logged)
Date: 28 September, 2017 16:52

[m.youtube.com]

Excuses have been released. Apparently thin on the ground, Cook suspended, McCeverley unavailable, and a team terrified of playing on 3G as aparantly it takes longer to recover, doesn't seem to bother Bromleys part timers every week.

Date: 28 September, 2017 17:12

Quote:
Higgosboots
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U8bjkV4J134

Excuses have been released. Apparently thin on the ground, Cook suspended, McCeverley unavailable, and a team terrified of playing on 3G as aparantly it takes longer to recover, doesn't seem to bother Bromleys part timers every week.

its interesting to hear mickeys views on artificial pitches. last season at Sutton we picked up about 3 injuries that day.. A few weeks ago i was listening to an interview with Suttons manager , paul doswell. doswell was commenting on his clubs 3G pitch and in the interview he was saying that he often speaks to opposition teams players about suttons pitch and most visiting players don't have a problem with it and actually quite enjoy playing on it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/09/2017 17:28 by hong kong rover.

Posted by: sparky100 (IP Logged)
Date: 28 September, 2017 17:20

'Thin on the ground', I expressed my concern along with others prior to the season kicking off! We released far more players then where bought in but quality over quantity was thrown at me by various people!! I have yet to see the quality and lack of numbers is now causing us all sort of problems.

Posted by: Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)
Date: 28 September, 2017 18:26

Quote:
Higgosboots
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U8bjkV4J134

One man's 'excuses' is another man's reverse psychology, especially before a game. I doubt we'll miss McEveley and, reading between the lines from what he said, I reckon we'll be near enough full strength. Whether that's enough to get a result, though, remains to be seen.

Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 28 September, 2017 18:28

Melons got a brilliant plan .it involves us scoring goals .cos if we don't win a game soon .he's heading for the dole. (Just heard it's national poetry day sorry )

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 28 September, 2017 18:37

I gave up weeks ago reading Mellons quotes,excuses ,things will get better etc ,I read the same garbage months ago.

Posted by: TranmereFan (IP Logged)
Date: 28 September, 2017 19:16

Let's go 3-5-2

Date: 28 September, 2017 19:32

Quote:
TranmereFan
Let's go 3-5-2

But you need wing backs for that!!

Posted by: Old Rover (IP Logged)
Date: 28 September, 2017 20:41

Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
TranmereFan
Let's go 3-5-2

Or a midfield willing to go further than the half way line.

Date: 28 September, 2017 20:48

Quote:
Old Rover
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
TranmereFan
Let's go 3-5-2

+1

Posted by: AndyMase (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2017 13:20

Harsh, they get 20 yds past then realise and turn around and go backwards

Posted by: SeeJayKay (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2017 14:34

Quote:
AndyMase
Harsh, they get 20 yds past then realise and turn around and go backwards

I'll swear I saw Sutton bounce of an invible wall 10 yards from Wrexhams penalty area last week

Posted by: Robbie126 (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2017 16:07

Think they should stop posting these pre game interviews with players and MM, at least until they have something constructive to say. We don't have to watch or listen I know but they come out with the same guff every week. I seem to remember earlier in the season Scott Davies saying we had the best team / squad in the division, not sure we've actually won since that epic quote!! Do us all a favour, just start winning a few games.

Date: 29 September, 2017 16:31

Quote:
Robbie126
Think they should stop posting these pre game interviews with players and MM, at least until they have something constructive to say. We don't have to watch or listen I know but they come out with the same guff every week. I seem to remember earlier in the season Scott Davies saying we had the best team / squad in the division, not sure we've actually won since that epic quote!! Do us all a favour, just start winning a few games.

+1

Posted by: Viking Tranmere (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2017 16:42

Talk the talk Micky, but if you lose again please resign.

Posted by: TranmereFan (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2017 18:21

Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
Old Rover
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
TranmereFan
Let's go 3-5-2

+1

Buxton and Jennings could do the job

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net