Quote:
2 the moon
Quote:
Matt34
Quote:
2 the moon
Quote:
Matt34
Exactly. The new guy has scored a couple of goals for Bradford park Avenue, so a little bit of scoring history in proper games and he's had 22 games in total, so at least he's not completely green regarding playing proper stuff.
He's also black, so any of that ridiculous Tranmere might be racist undercurrent that was lurking in patches a few weeks ago, should hopefully be quashed.
there was no Tranmere might be racist undercurrent matt

I seem to recall it being mentioned on this forum a few weeks ago, that a minor percentage of the public implied Tranmere were a bit racist, particularly when Ihiekwe and Omatola had moved on.

I might be mistaken, though I am not implying anyone on here alleged Tranmere might be racist in any way.
sorry Matt, I thought you were referring to bannergate

No worries smiling smiley.

Quote:
Aldo'smuzzy
It was actually Paul Carden who signed Tolitt, a week or two after Brabin left, though they'd presumably already scouted him. I agree Brabin could spot a player though.

I think it was actually Mellon who signed Tolitt, as there was talk of Paul Cook coming up to discuss it and raiding Micky's beer fridge, in fact I seem to recall a picture of them both in Micky's office planning what to do with Tollit and the alleged beer fridge.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Re: New Winger in on Monday?
Posted by: Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)
Date: 02 October, 2017 23:35

MM and the beer fridge was when we signed Tollitt permanently but it was Carden who first signed him on loan.

Re: New Winger in on Monday?
Posted by: Matt34 (IP Logged)
Date: 03 October, 2017 23:22

Yes of course, my mistake smiling smiley.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Current Page: 3 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net