Dive Of The Day
Posted by: HardlyYardley (IP Logged)
Date: 01 October, 2017 18:42

Around 1:10 of this clip, a Bromley player attempts a ludicrous dive.

[www.youtube.com]

Re: Dive Of The Day
Posted by: Higgosboots (IP Logged)
Date: 01 October, 2017 19:14

You spelt Div wrong

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2017 10:04 by Higgosboots.

Posted by: Wozza (IP Logged)
Date: 01 October, 2017 19:15

Quote:
HardlyYardley
Around 1:10 of this clip, a Bromley player attempts a ludicrous dive.
[www.youtube.com]
WOW 😱

Posted by: Higgosboots (IP Logged)
Date: 01 October, 2017 19:19

Where are the official highlights?

Posted by: Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)
Date: 01 October, 2017 19:30

He was only diving to get out the way of an expected shot. Cracking dive though!

Club can't now release the official highlights until after BT have shown them on their highlights show.

Posted by: Matt34 (IP Logged)
Date: 01 October, 2017 20:03

He looked like he was trying to dodge out the way of a pass.

Maybe he doesn't normally get people passing to him that much and thought touching the ball would incur the referees ire in some way (Sm7).

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Posted by: 2 the moon (IP Logged)
Date: 01 October, 2017 21:04

Hilarious.

Posted by: Dupak (IP Logged)
Date: 01 October, 2017 21:59

Pretty sure that was their number 18. He kept "falling over" and was subbed midway through the 2nd half, probably with sore knees.

Posted by: Matt34 (IP Logged)
Date: 02 October, 2017 21:53

The physio potentially wouldn't have been able to tell if the player had sore knees, because all the inflammation might have been covered up with grass stains.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Posted by: BELMONT (IP Logged)
Date: 02 October, 2017 22:33

Yes the dive is something to see,but one question I've got was it that one sided or was the
highlights balanced towards Bromley did we manage to get in their half at anytime apart from when Norwood pinched the goal.

Posted by: terribletid (IP Logged)
Date: 03 October, 2017 07:58

First half was mostly played in their half. They didn't offer much for the first 50-60 mins. To be honest, it was an appalling game of football - I'm still amazed that Mellon made no subs (how did Alabi finish the game?). But hey, it worked out in the end...

Date: 03 October, 2017 08:23

I thought it was a very dull game but pretty even - very few chances for either side, though Davies pulled off a good double save - a draw would have been the fairest result as neither side deserved three points.

Posted by: BELMONT (IP Logged)
Date: 03 October, 2017 09:10

Quote:
HardlyYardley
I thought it was a very dull game but pretty even - very few chances for either side, though Davies pulled off aop good double save - a draw would have been the fairest result as neither side deserved three points.

So going on you're thread and the one before Saturday's win isn't the foundation for a sudden successful rocket climb too the top of the Division more of papering over the cracks and with a 1-0 snatched win.

What we need are convincing wins of a run of eight or more games to a position we're we can take stock from there.

Is this going to happen I doubt it if we carry on in the same manner, something within the team has to change either the way we play or belief and leadership.

Date: 03 October, 2017 14:01

The defence looks solid (though it's been a defensive formation) so if (and these are two big ifs) Tollit comes back in good form and is balanced on the other wing by the new lad who turns out to be fast and useful, then we might be able to rise up the table playing faster, more attacking football and actually scoring some goals. Although I started an "Out" thread a couple of weeks ago, I would still like MM to succeed but some of his decisions have been baffling and it's clearly not been working. But I would be happy to be proved wrong.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2017 14:02 by HardlyYardley.

Posted by: the kav (IP Logged)
Date: 04 October, 2017 22:04

Mooney deffo offered a late entry for this award tonight

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net