Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Evan Gumbs
Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 04 October, 2017 08:48

With maceverley lf his knees are that bad he can't play on plastic pitch I suggest he comes with me next week when I get my knee done ,the surgeon is a member of the SWA (genuinely) so I am sure he will fit him in 😃 Sorted

Posted by: Claytonne&Clark (IP Logged)
Date: 04 October, 2017 15:10

I don't mind youngsters going out on short-term loans. If there is nothing to play for then we should blood our youths into the first team. If they are likely to be in and out of the team, then let them have a few months of stability somewhere else before allowing them into our team when they've built up a bit of momentum.

If there's a 24 hour recall clause, then it's not too risky.

Posted by: ADD (IP Logged)
Date: 04 October, 2017 15:36

Quote:
Claytonne&Clark
I don't mind youngsters going out on short-term loans. If there is nothing to play for then we should blood our youths into the first team. If they are likely to be in and out of the team, then let them have a few months of stability somewhere else before allowing them into our team when they've built up a bit of momentum.
There may or may not be a 24 recall clause but that still means means McE will be on the bench tonight unless of course he finds playing on grass now too difficult also or MM reprises his not so fine bench selections and has all forwards on the bench!
I am so disappointed with MM this season and a last minute winner on Saturday does not take away his atrocious signings, his poor tactics and especially the treatment of some of his players. If Drysdale is going then any development fee will have been reduced by MM not having played him or had him in the first team squad this season. This potentially costs the club significant money. Gumbs and Duggan have both been treated poorly already this season IMO and this loan move just puts the icing on the cake. Seriously not impressed.

Posted by: Matt34 (IP Logged)
Date: 04 October, 2017 22:05

Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
With maceverley lf his knees are that bad he can't play on plastic pitch

It wasn't quite like that. He could play on it, it would have just taken him longer to recover than a lot of other people would.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Posted by: DevonExile (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2017 20:58

Quote:
ADD
Quote:
Claytonne&Clark
There may or may not be a 24 recall clause but that still means means McE will be on the bench tonight unless of course he finds playing on grass now too difficult also or MM reprises his not so fine bench selections and has all forwards on the bench!
I am so disappointed with MM this season and a last minute winner on Saturday does not take away his atrocious signings, his poor tactics and especially the treatment of some of his players. If Drysdale is going then any development fee will have been reduced by MM not having played him or had him in the first team squad this season. This potentially costs the club significant money. Gumbs and Duggan have both been treated poorly already this season IMO and this loan move just puts the icing on the cake.

Seriously not impressed.

+1

Current Page: 2 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net