O/T Total Tranmere's bounce
Posted by: BELMONT (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2017 18:03

Does any one else have a bit of trouble on their Tablet/Laptop (not so much on Computer)when you have Total Tranmere's forum on the page or window your looking at bouncing around more than Kermit the Frog?

Re: O/T Total Tranmere's bounce
Posted by: kennyspint (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2017 19:37

Yes I try to be patient but often open the wrong thread as it bounces. I'm using android.

Posted by: Wozza (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2017 20:53

I’m using I phone yes as kenny said go to open a thread it jumps up opening another so give a few seconds then it fine

Posted by: Phil65 (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2017 21:26

Yes, have this issue on my IPad. Sometimes like playing whack-a-mole trying to hit the right thread!

Posted by: sparky100 (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2017 22:38

Always, been like this for ages on my tablet Belmont. Got used to it now!!!

Posted by: Rizla (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2017 22:50

Try Opera mini browser. Works for me. Its got a bbuit in ad blocker too.

Posted by: Eric01 Tranmere (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2017 23:30

No problem with Windows on a Nokia mobile

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2017 08:51

Yes same for me I live out in the sticks Frodsham way not noted for good wifi reception so I thought it was that causing it .sometimes my tablet suffers freezing despite having BT instal the new technology .the laugh was they installed a new phone line as well and when I complained it was not working it took them 3weeks to discover they had connected me to the wrong box .oh how we laughed

Posted by: davep63 (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2017 17:30

Happens a lot on my phone as well but it's been doing it for ages I am used to it now though generally just leave it for a few seconds and it's ok. SWA

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net