Rubbish refs every game
Posted by: goosed (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 15:47

Wot is goin on with the refs in this league they are propper poo

Re: Rubbish refs every game
Posted by: TranmereFan (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 19:26

It’s non league. That’s pretty much the answer to all the moans and groans on everything ..

Posted by: aktrfc (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 19:28

What shite, issue is our team

Posted by: TranmereFan (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 19:31

Expectations are still championship mindset with most fans I feel...

Posted by: kennyspint (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 19:49

Premium refs aren't that great why would ours be better. I know players intimidate them but why can't they give it as they see it.

Posted by: Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 20:34

That's the trouble they do, most give the impression of having never played football and a little common sense would go a long way.

Posted by: 2 the moon (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 20:53

Normally try to take s neutral view on the refs. However something I noticed today.
At the end of the first half into and probably at the end of the 1 minute added on the ball went for a throw. Surely end of half. No the ref let the throw be taken, from the resulting throw there was a tussle for the ball, surely now he blows. No he doesn't, Tranmere win the tussle and break, without checking his watch and I know he didn't because I was watching he blew as soon as it was us who came away with the ball.
I've no doubt in my mind if Chester had won the tussle and broke he would of let play continue.
Absolutely disgraceful imo

Posted by: Matt34 (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 21:31

However couldn't your comment be construed as you saying the ref was biased in favour of Chester?

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Posted by: Higgosboots (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 22:01

It's funny when you take a step back, the threads on here now could be replicas of most of the last 3 years. Two different managers 3 different seasons and same old moans, the only constants are Davies, Mcnulty, Sutton, Ridehalgh, Harris, Hughes, Norwood, Mangan. So possibly there in lies the problem given 7 of those are first team regulars, change the manager & bemoan refs all you like, it's these 7 that need to change I think.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2017 22:02 by Higgosboots.

Posted by: 2 the moon (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 22:14

Quote:
Matt34
However couldn't your comment be construed as you saying the ref was biased in favour of Chester?
ha. Yes it could. I found this one hard to explain so hope you got the jist Matt

Posted by: DevonExile (IP Logged)
Date: 08 October, 2017 10:24

We overstate the quality of the refs some are poor but I have heard fans berating perfectly sound decisions.

Referees are not our problem or the cause of one of the worse disciplinary records in the league

Posted by: Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)
Date: 08 October, 2017 10:46

For me it is the inconsistency, what's a foul and worthy of a yellow card one minute, to a Rovers player, next minute an identical decision against the visiting team suddenly isn't a yellow card?

Our disciplinary record since dropping into this league is very poor however, sometimes you feel that referees are particularly eager to brandish their cards against Rovers players to make a point?

Just an observation and opinion.

Posted by: Higgosboots (IP Logged)
Date: 08 October, 2017 16:22

Quote:
Jack of all Trades
For me it is the inconsistency, what's a foul and worthy of a yellow card one minute, to a Rovers player, next minute an identical decision against the visiting team suddenly isn't a yellow card?
Our disciplinary record since dropping into this league is very poor however, sometimes you feel that referees are particularly eager to brandish their cards against Rovers players to make a point?

Just an observation and opinion.

I think it's that you just notice them when it's against a Rovers player, you don't bemoan a dodgy yellow for the other side. It's same threw the leagues, look at the Mane red the other week (wtbf was the right decision) but then 2 similar challenges in the same week get let off with yellows.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net