Current Page: 1 of 3
Not allowed to boo the team now say drummer boy haha
Posted by: goosed (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 17:21

Apparantly im not allowed to boo the home team off now after the game now says drummer boy u havin a laugh i pay my money i do wot i want and we didnt score

Re: Not allowed to boo the team now say drummer boy haha
Posted by: 853OKG (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 17:28

Quote:
goosed
Apparantly im not allowed to boo the home team off now after the game now says drummer boy u havin a laugh i pay my money i do wot i want and we didnt score

How old are you?

Posted by: pez (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 17:38

Every post you've made today is negative!

Suggest you go and support red or blue and stay away from here!

Your comments are extremely childish at best.

Can do without it.

There was only one team in it today, and their keeper probably played the best game of his career so far!

Grow up FFS!

Date: 07 October, 2017 17:39

Am i not allowed my opinion now

Date: 07 October, 2017 17:43

Quote:
pez
Every post you've made today is negative!
Suggest you go and support red or blue and stay away from here!

Your comments are extremely childish at best.

Can do without it.

There was only one team in it today, and their keeper probably played the best game of his career so far!

Grow up FFS!

Do u really wana stay in this league forever ?

Posted by: Yardleys Cat (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 17:44

Quote:
goosed
Am i not allowed my opinion now

Just curious, but why did you want to boo the team off today?

Date: 07 October, 2017 17:53

Coz we didnt score corners are awful midfield awful thats why just voicing my opinion like everyone else does

Posted by: pez (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 17:55

Their keeper was the star of the show today.

Without him we'd have cruised to an easy win without any shadow of a doubt.

7 points from 9 is still pretty decent.

Save yourself £20 next home game and stay away if you feel that hard done to?

Can do without Muppets booing the lads when they've really tried hard, which in my opinion they did today!

Posted by: Su- y- army (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 18:06

Quote:
goosed
do us all a favour, in future go and support the reds or blues from your local ale house and have all the booze you like .

Date: 07 October, 2017 18:15

Quote:
goosed
Coz we didnt score corners are awful midfield awful thats why just voicing my opinion like everyone else does

Hope you get better soon, you are clearly not right.Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Posted by: Phil65 (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 18:35

Is this Deva Chat. Feels like a bit of a witch hunt. Personal attacks aren't going to solve anything. Goosed is entitled to his opinions and I actually applaud him for expressing them. Before anyone jumps on me, this doesn't mean I agree with all of his opinions. He's letting off steam; it helps cleanse the soul. I enjoy the diversity of opinions and would hate us to be cleansed.

Posted by: Johntyponty (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 18:45

According to Mellon it’s nit-picking to criticise the corners....

I’d beg to differ - Hughes consistently couldn’t beat the 1st man. If he had who knows what chances we could have created.

In a goalless draw surely any change to get a cross into the box is a potential scoring opportunity.

Or do we just take the Mellon approach, bury our head in the sand, look at Hughes stats after the game and smile happy in the knowledge 100% of his crosses reached the box - he’s blinded by stats

Date: 07 October, 2017 19:05

Its ok wen wer still in this league by may/june lets see who is moaning then all i want is us to win our home games at least is there anythin wrong with that ?

Date: 07 October, 2017 19:07

Quote:
pez
Their keeper was the star of the show today.
Without him we'd have cruised to an easy win without any shadow of a doubt.

7 points from 9 is still pretty decent.

Save yourself £20 next home game and stay away if you feel that hard done to?

Can do without Muppets booing the lads when they've really tried hard, which in my opinion they did today!
Will say wot i want pez and will spend my money wer i want

Date: 07 October, 2017 19:21

Quote:
Phil65
Is this Deva Chat. Feels like a bit of a witch hunt. Personal attacks aren't going to solve anything. Goosed is entitled to his opinions and I actually applaud him for expressing them. Before anyone jumps on me, this doesn't mean I agree with all of his opinions. He's letting off steam; it helps cleanse the soul. I enjoy the diversity of opinions and would hate us to be cleansed.

Witch hunt? Don’t think so, as you say Phil we are all entitled to our opinions. I think anyone who posts on a public forum should expect their views to be applauded, challenged or confronted as the case may be. Perhaps the fact that so many seem to disagree with Goosed says something. Like you, I would hate us to be cleansed and am all for lively debate even if that ruffles a few feathers. Just as long as the line is not crossed which I don’t think it has been in this post, IMO.

Posted by: aktrfc (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 19:21

Please see my post in cfc thread. Support was fantastic today, so once game over this is time to boo if unhappy. Goosed, nothing wrong with what u say. Board think all good, it's not and with u today,that so. Boooooooooooo

Posted by: TranmereFan (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 19:22

Don’t think we were quite that bad to be booed off goosed?

Posted by: the kav (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 19:51

We have a prediction every corner and we always call first man or keepers hands.... We are never wrong

Posted by: Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 20:31

Every post Goosed ever makes is negative and that's going back nearly four years that I can remember.

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 20:44

Nothing up with Goosed comments a lot of what he says is true ,we are garbage ,one of the worst Tranmere sides for many a year .we have a clueless manager who never seems to learn players who can't even take a corner ,forwards who can't hit a barn door !I applaud the ones who stick with the team through thick and thin that's your prerogative ,but don't berate others that see it differently we all have our own thoughts ,it will be a sad day if people feel they can't comment because it might upset some people .then there would be no point of the forum so lighten up guys each to their own .we are going nowhere this season 12th at best I predicted and have seen nothing to change my mind .so any one who says we will be promoted .score loads of goals and get 100 points .mM manager of the year ,that's fine by me ,i will disagree but respect you for having that opinion and and letting others know what you think

Current Page: 1 of 3
This Thread has been closed
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net