Current Page: 1 of 2
The Table
Posted by: Dai Kwondo (IP Logged)
Date: 08 October, 2017 01:47

Scrolling down the site menu to National League and then League Table the link doesn't work(Sm154)

Re: The Table
Posted by: 2 the moon (IP Logged)
Date: 08 October, 2017 04:44

Quote:
Dai Kwondo
Scrolling down the site menu to National League and then League Table the link doesn't work(Sm154)
we're 6 pts behind you. It was 8 last week.

Re: The Table
Posted by: Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)
Date: 08 October, 2017 09:59

It is understandable after years of mediocrity, that supporters like Dai creep out from whatever rock they have been hiding under for their moment of stardom.

Don't count your chickens(or in your case sheep)before the 46 games have been played.

On last nights evidence extremely fortunate to take all 3 points and considering how well you are supposed to be doing in the league a crowd of 3,907!!!!

Re: The Table
Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 08 October, 2017 10:08

Jack .that attendance beat the telly viewers by 3000.

Re: The Table
Posted by: steve mungalls Highlights (IP Logged)
Date: 08 October, 2017 15:31

They are the biggest club in North Wales let them have their day. Remember Mills was the saviour and they would win the NL by a country mile, that turned out well.

Re: The Table
Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 08 October, 2017 15:36

see that gary mills got sacked at York city a few days ago. remembering that York have stayed full time in the VNLN.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2017 15:54 by hong kong rover.

Re: The Table
Posted by: steve mungalls Highlights (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2017 21:53

Are you going to the World Cup Dai?

Re: The Table
Posted by: mini_andy (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2017 23:47

I would like to personally apologise to you Dai, please find a copy of the table below:

[lmgtfy.com]

I hope it fills you with all the satisfaction you require after watching your 1 man national team fail.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2017 23:48 by mini_andy.

Re: The Table
Posted by: Dai Kwondo (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2017 01:14

I merely pointed out that a link was out on your site. Touchy!
Beaten at home by Wrexham and could only draw with Chester who look destined for relegation?
You'll get beat by Aldershot on Saturday as well.
Hopefully your website link is working after the game (Sm150)

Re: The Table
Posted by: Dai Kwondo (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2017 01:51

Ohh! You're playing Dover on Wednesday on TV. Draw? At the very best?

Re: The Table
Posted by: rossb07 (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2017 02:37

Wrong again, Googling Tranmere's fixtures isn't that hard surely but saying that you do seem a little too interested in when Tranmere play to be just a mere passer by...

Re: The Table
Posted by: Phil65 (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2017 07:22

"He's one of our own, he's one of our own,
Dai Kwondo, he's one of our own".

Re: The Table
Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2017 07:50

Quote:
Dai Kwondo
I merely pointed out that a link was out on your site. Touchy!
Beaten at home by Wrexham and could only draw with Chester who look destined for relegation?
You'll get beat by Aldershot on Saturday as well.
Hopefully your website link is working after the game (Sm150)

Oh! Its you again with your same old never-ending story of putting us down and gloating about your team. You really are becoming exceedingly tedious and one helluva bore. Anyway, I really dont understand what you have to be so proud about, you and your team have been down in this league for a FULL DECADE now, so why dont u go away and reflect and think long and hard about that u sad sorry pathetic individual.

Re: The Table
Posted by: Phil65 (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2017 17:22

Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Dai Kwondo
I merely pointed out that a link was out on your site. Touchy!
Beaten at home by Wrexham and could only draw with Chester who look destined for relegation?
You'll get beat by Aldershot on Saturday as well.
Hopefully your website link is working after the game (Sm150)

Oh! Its you again with your same old never-ending story of putting us down and gloating about your team. You really are becoming exceedingly tedious and one helluva bore. Anyway, I really dont understand what you have to be so proud about, you and your team have been down in this league for a FULL DECADE now, so why dont u go away and reflect and think long and hard about that u sad sorry pathetic individual.

Can't stand all this beating around the bush. Stick your diplomacy where the sun don't shine HKR! Why don't you tell it as it is for once! [:wor kid:]

smiling smiley

Re: The Table
Posted by: Eric01 Tranmere (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2017 19:06

How about simply ignoring unwanted behaviour as you would do with a small child? Your response could be construed as giving credibility to the original post

Re: The Table
Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2017 19:11

Quote:
Phil65
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Dai Kwondo
I merely pointed out that a link was out on your site. Touchy!
Beaten at home by Wrexham and could only draw with Chester who look destined for relegation?
You'll get beat by Aldershot on Saturday as well.
Hopefully your website link is working after the game (Sm150)

Oh! Its you again with your same old never-ending story of putting us down and gloating about your team. You really are becoming exceedingly tedious and one helluva bore. Anyway, I really dont understand what you have to be so proud about, you and your team have been down in this league for a FULL DECADE now, so why dont u go away and reflect and think long and hard about that u sad sorry pathetic individual.

Can't stand all this beating around the bush. Stick your diplomacy where the sun don't shine HKR! Why don't you tell it as it is for once! [:wor kid:]

smiling smiley

Lol nice one phil

Re: The Table
Posted by: Uglybob (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2017 19:25

Quote:
Dai Kwondo
I merely pointed out that a link was out on your site. Touchy!
Beaten at home by Wrexham and could only draw with Chester who look destined for relegation?
You'll get beat by Aldershot on Saturday as well.
Hopefully your website link is working after the game (Sm150)
Are we not away to Halifax in the cup on Saturday ?

Re: The Table
Posted by: 2 the moon (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2017 19:32

When beating Tranmere at Prenton Park is the highlight of your clubs decade you know it's bad

Re: The Table
Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 October, 2017 00:42

Quote:
2 the moon
When beating Tranmere at Prenton Park is the highlight of your clubs decade you know it's bad
that's w#/$&ing material round llay. And some parts of mold.

Re: The Table
Posted by: Matt34 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 October, 2017 00:57

An anagram of his username is I Wank Dodo, which explains why Dodo's became extinct in Wales thousands of years ago, because of the systematic and traumatic treatment that sent their poor bodies into shock.

It's also an anagram of A Wido Donk, which is what a Welsh person calls a hit and hope goal attempt that goes wide of the post.



Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net