Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The Table
Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 October, 2017 08:50

Ha nice 1mat . . . .His irish cousin o'did wanko.. . .

Posted by: BELMONT (IP Logged)
Date: 11 October, 2017 08:54

Quote:
Matt34
An anagram of his username is I Wank Dodo, which explains why Dodo's became extinct in Wales thousands of years ago, because of the systematic and traumatic treatment that sent their poor bodies into shock.
It's also an anagram of A Wido Donk, which is what a Welsh person calls a hit and hope goal attempt that goes wide of the post.

Just about sums up our forward line,but we have a forward line of Wido Donk's plus a midfield of Wido Donk's collectively known as a bunch of Donkeys. This theory being supported by our goals column.(Sm40)

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 11 October, 2017 08:55

Lol nice one matt n loyden. Also when he is asked the question, what do you do when you cant find any sheep? His reply, DO WANK I DO.

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 11 October, 2017 10:24

Last saturday was 'national league day' Today is 'take the rise out of our welsh muppet friend day.'

Posted by: WWStandsure (IP Logged)
Date: 14 October, 2017 19:06

Dai Boyo - Bet you had wished you had kept your fingers off ye olde QWERTY board now. Out of the WORLD Cup, Out of the ENGLISH Cup - all you have remaining is Ye Olde Tea Cup - away you go now be a good boy, go and have a slurp of 'Sheep Dip' to cheer yourself up (I don't suppose you really know that there really is a scotch whiskey by that name), - are you actually old enough to drink sensibly ?.

Posted by: BELMONT (IP Logged)
Date: 15 October, 2017 10:36

Quote:
WWStandsure
Dai Boyo - Bet you had wished you had kept your fingers off ye olde QWERTY board now. Out of the WORLD Cup, Out of the ENGLISH Cup - all you have remaining is Ye Olde Tea Cup - away you go now be a good boy, go and have a slurp of 'Sheep Dip' to cheer yourself up (I don't suppose you really know that there really is a scotch whiskey by that name), - are you actually old enough to drink sensibly ?.

There would not be any Scotch in your case, Whiskey with an *E*in it is Irish.(Sm42)

Current Page: 2 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net