Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: FIFA Under 17 World Cup Tournament
Posted by: Matt34 (IP Logged)
Date: 28 October, 2017 21:15

Tranmere must act fats then whilst he still costs £200 a week as a part payment.

I doubt Liverpool would went him at the NL anyway, except maybe playing U-23 football at Prenton Park, he'll get at least SPL or League 1 I suspect if he does go out on loan.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Posted by: kennyspint (IP Logged)
Date: 30 October, 2017 22:34

We've been signing fats for a few years. But better this season, maybe due to GPS.😀

Date: 30 October, 2017 23:56

Good spot ha.

I wonder if £200 would be enough to get McNulty a bit of liposuction, because if so, give him the pay increase and then get him off down the nearest clinic for some and then when he's got an extra 2mph pace, Tranmere might get an extra +10 on the goal difference by May (Sm7).

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 31 October, 2017 07:07

Quote:
Matt34
Good spot ha.
I wonder if £200 would be enough to get McNulty a bit of liposuction, because if so, give him the pay increase and then get him off down the nearest clinic for some and then when he's got an extra 2mph pace, Tranmere might get an extra +10 on the goal difference by May (Sm7).

Hi Matt, I thought u were namechecking and paying tribute to legendary musician, Fats Domino, who passed away last week.

Date: 31 October, 2017 23:24

No I wasn't, but to be honest a £200 funeral for a guy like that would be a bit disrespectful.

Current Page: 2 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net