Current Page: 1 of 4
Next Up: FC Halifax Town (H)
Posted by: Total Tranmere (IP Logged)
Date: 27 October, 2017 19:00

What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2017 22:02 by mini_andy.

Re: Next up: Halifax (H)
Posted by: Tranmere69 (IP Logged)
Date: 27 October, 2017 19:03

Spot on again. Going for a win and hoping Cook plays of he intends to use the new wingers.The ex Fulham lad doesn't seem to have had a club for months.Still one of them plus DMH could do the trick. 2-0 Rovers

Re: Next Up: FC Halifax Town (H)
Posted by: Uglybob (IP Logged)
Date: 27 October, 2017 19:20

Well written Kenny . Very similar characters indeed , so similar they're the same person ! Going for 2-1 win tomorrow .

Posted by: Kenny_Crons (IP Logged)
Date: 27 October, 2017 19:27

Arrghh!
Ugly bob, you spoilsport!
But a merit point for spotting it!!!

Posted by: Uglybob (IP Logged)
Date: 27 October, 2017 19:35

Sorry Kenny !

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 27 October, 2017 21:10

2-1 home win ,one will have to be an own goal ,but a win is a win

Posted by: chrisprover (IP Logged)
Date: 27 October, 2017 22:38

Hoping we win and our new wingers make a difference, but we surely would not drop Mottley Henry 2-0 win norwood and norburn with the goals

Posted by: mini_andy (IP Logged)
Date: 27 October, 2017 23:01

For some reason, I feel a 0-0 coming. In the cup, they had to try and beat us. In the league, away from home, they’ll be happy with a draw.

Posted by: ADD (IP Logged)
Date: 28 October, 2017 00:00

That's probably a good call Mini Andy but as this will likely be my last game I can go to this season I am going for a 3- 1 win again as frankly they are rubbish and we must convert a few chances in the league at some point.

Interested to see the team - and wonder if the new signings will make the bench?

Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 28 October, 2017 00:31

Quote:
ADD
That's probably a good call Mini Andy but as this will likely be my last game I can go to this season I am going for a 3- 1 win again as frankly they are rubbish and we must convert a few chances in the league at some point.
Interested to see the team - and wonder if the new signings will make the bench?
think you can get sky and bt in Walton jail these days so you might catch us on bt soon. Hope you don't get too long.

Posted by: ADD (IP Logged)
Date: 28 October, 2017 09:46

Quote:
Loyden1
Quote:
ADD
think you can get sky and bt in Walton jail these days so you might catch us on bt soon. Hope you don't get too long.
haha nice one!

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 28 October, 2017 11:28

gotta a good feeling about the result today, reckon we will win by a couple of goals.

Posted by: sparky100 (IP Logged)
Date: 28 October, 2017 12:13

After my pessimistic thoughts on the Hartlepool game (lose 3-0 and MM sacked in the morning), I'm going to be more positive for today's match ......... 0-0!

Date: 28 October, 2017 12:19

Quote:
sparky100
After my pessimistic thoughts on the Hartlepool game (lose 3-0 and MM sacked in the morning), I'm going to be more positive for today's match ......... 0-0!

lol

Posted by: DevonExile (IP Logged)
Date: 28 October, 2017 12:59

Even in our current situation we should win this one. If we do not then one is left wondering how bad must things get before the manager pays the price of a hugely disappointing season.
We are stuck in our lowest position for 98 years. Pretty grim

Posted by: Hardly Irons (IP Logged)
Date: 28 October, 2017 13:24

An oddly scoring 5-0 completely underserved

Date: 28 October, 2017 14:16

mcdonagh is starting, cook on bench

Posted by: DCTRFC (IP Logged)
Date: 28 October, 2017 14:18

Was positive until I saw the team line up. Now fearing the worst.

Posted by: Stewsydney (IP Logged)
Date: 28 October, 2017 14:59

Cook benched is just stupid mellon seems to b happy to upset him every other week 🙄

Date: 28 October, 2017 15:03

yes 1 up norwood

Current Page: 1 of 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net