Norwood
Posted by: the kav (IP Logged)
Date: 28 October, 2017 18:40

Just seen a photo he has a gash at least an inch long on his head.... you could see his skull allegedly

Re: Norwood
Posted by: Hoots Mon (IP Logged)
Date: 28 October, 2017 18:52

Very nasty gash. Could take some time to heal.

Re: Norwood
Posted by: Hardly Irons (IP Logged)
Date: 28 October, 2017 18:53

Quote:
the kav
Just seen a photo he has a gash at least an inch long on his head.... you could see his skull allegedly

At least his Halloween costume is better suited than his Christmas party one!

Re: Norwood
Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 28 October, 2017 18:54

Quote:
Hardly Irons
Quote:
the kav
Just seen a photo he has a gash at least an inch long on his head.... you could see his skull allegedly

At least his Halloween costume is better suited than his Christmas party one!
Nice1 ha ha

Re: Norwood
Posted by: Matt34 (IP Logged)
Date: 28 October, 2017 20:11

Good job Mellon never mention the actual gash, because had he used the words "his gash", being Scottish it might have sounded like he's gash and when you've got someone who runs and runs and scores a few and plays 100% for the team every match, then hearing your gaffer say you're gash wouldn't be very rewarding (Sm7)



Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Re: Norwood
Posted by: coltran (IP Logged)
Date: 29 October, 2017 09:39

Shame he had to go off. It was looking like we could have had a hatful of goals yesterday against an abysmal Halifax defence.

Re: Norwood
Posted by: Cybertron (IP Logged)
Date: 29 October, 2017 13:31

it looks very nasty need Masher's corner man to take a look at it..

Re: Norwood
Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 29 October, 2017 14:13

Quote:
Cybertron
it looks very nasty need Masher's corner man to take a look at it..

lol, just seen a pic of it on the official club website, looks pretty nasty.

Re: Norwood
Posted by: dicko111 (IP Logged)
Date: 31 October, 2017 13:29

Is Norwood going to be available against Peterborough ? If not will Mellon play Cook upfront with McDonagh or will he try a 4-5-1 and try and get a replay ?

Re: Norwood
Posted by: Shaumbra (IP Logged)
Date: 01 November, 2017 23:27

Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Cybertron
it looks very nasty need Masher's corner man to take a look at it..

lol, just seen a pic of it on the official club website, looks pretty nasty.

Where abouts on the website hKR

Re: Norwood
Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 02 November, 2017 14:24

Quote:
Shaumbra
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Cybertron
it looks very nasty need Masher's corner man to take a look at it..

lol, just seen a pic of it on the official club website, looks pretty nasty.

Where abouts on the website hKR

hi shaumbra, go on to the official club website and then scroll down until you get to the tweets/twitter section which is on the right hand of the screen, as u look. scroll all the way down the tweets until you get to the bottom and u will see a sign saying 'load more tweets' click on that and scroll down again and u should see the pic of norwoods head injury.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2017 14:34 by hong kong rover.

Re: Norwood
Posted by: CaptainFriendly (IP Logged)
Date: 02 November, 2017 18:42

If the knock on his head was in just the right spot, when he comes back he might be irresistible in a one-on-one situation

Re: Norwood
Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 03 November, 2017 14:47

club website says that Norwood is ok for tmrw but jay harris is unavailable coz of suspension and devarn green is cup tied.

Re: Norwood
Posted by: Shaumbra (IP Logged)
Date: 07 November, 2017 13:13

Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Shaumbra
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
Cybertron
it looks very nasty need Masher's corner man to take a look at it..

lol, just seen a pic of it on the official club website, looks pretty nasty.

Where abouts on the website hKR

hi shaumbra, go on to the official club website and then scroll down until you get to the tweets/twitter section which is on the right hand of the screen, as u look. scroll all the way down the tweets until you get to the bottom and u will see a sign saying 'load more tweets' click on that and scroll down again and u should see the pic of norwoods head injury.

Thank you HKR

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net