South Park
Posted by: bheadlad (IP Logged)
Date: 01 November, 2017 15:40

Was looking yesterday at the trophy and wondering whether South Park would make the trip to PP
First hurdle they drew but lost replay 7-2
Next round is 11/11/17 and I think 2 rounds before we join

Re: South Park
Posted by: Matt34 (IP Logged)
Date: 01 November, 2017 23:18

Until I read this post, I thought you were talking about the TV series, so I ended up checking out the team just to see if anyone like the chairman or manager had a surname like Garrison Mackie or Cartman or something like that, but they don't.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Posted by: Hoots Mon (IP Logged)
Date: 02 November, 2017 13:01

It would be good to play them in a friendly at their place some time in the future.

Posted by: Phil65 (IP Logged)
Date: 02 November, 2017 17:28

Quote:
Hoots Mon
It would be good to play them in a friendly at their place some time in the future.

Perhaps we could do that in our slightly more committed and adventurous pre-season preparation next year!

Posted by: Hoots Mon (IP Logged)
Date: 02 November, 2017 17:51

As long as we don't treat them as badly as we treated Ashton Utd.

I remember chatting to some South Park fans who had become Tranmere supporters after our game last season and were at Wembley to support us. It would be horrendous to treat them the same way.

Posted by: kennyspint (IP Logged)
Date: 02 November, 2017 22:03

Still in the Trophy, playing Cray Wanderers

Posted by: TranmereFan (IP Logged)
Date: 03 November, 2017 09:57

Who killed Kenny?

Posted by: bheadlad (IP Logged)
Date: 03 November, 2017 13:13

If South Park changed their name to a team called Moneyfields then they are playing Cray((Flashscore.com)

Posted by: Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)
Date: 03 November, 2017 13:30

Yep, as bheadlad said, South Park are already out of the Trophy. They play Cray tomorrow but that's a league game.

Posted by: kennyspint (IP Logged)
Date: 06 November, 2017 18:46

The end of the Brigg Town game was pretty heart warming too

Posted by: Phil65 (IP Logged)
Date: 06 November, 2017 18:52

Quote:
kennyspint
The end of the Brigg Town game was pretty heart warming too

Yes, I have fond memories of the respect we exhibited towards Brigg Town as a club and supporters.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net