Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Replay on Wednsday 15th Nov
Posted by: mini_andy (IP Logged)
Date: 07 November, 2017 18:45

Good news. Unfortunately I don’t have BT sports. I normally watch it at my dads, but the wife’s at work, so I’m babysitting sad smiley

Where’s a good site that one might be able to view BT sports chaps?

Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 07 November, 2017 18:53

I use mobro andy just download it

Posted by: mini_andy (IP Logged)
Date: 07 November, 2017 19:02

Thanks!

Posted by: Hoots Mon (IP Logged)
Date: 07 November, 2017 20:13

Ricky Miller left out of 18 man squad for Peterborough's Checkatrade match at Cambridge tonight. Otherwise almost the same team/squad as Saturday.Looks like he could be really out of favour there already.

Posted by: Matt34 (IP Logged)
Date: 07 November, 2017 23:05

Quote:
mini_andy
Thanks!

There is a site called Vipbox.tv you might be able to get it on.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Posted by: Hardly Irons (IP Logged)
Date: 08 November, 2017 19:53

Now I'm not advocating streaming...but....if you head here:

[www.reddit.com]

There's links for everything, some you have to play click x ping pong with a bit but they're generally there.

Wrexham Chester on at the mo if you want to test

Posted by: Phil65 (IP Logged)
Date: 08 November, 2017 21:03

Quote:
Hardly Irons
Now I'm not advocating streaming...but....if you head here:
[www.reddit.com]

There's links for everything, some you have to play click x ping pong with a bit but they're generally there.

Wrexham Chester on at the mo if you want to test

Tried it, got 5 seconds of Dean Saunders at half-time then the stream stopped and couldn't get it back. I'll be at Prenton Park next week for the real thing anyway; can't beat witnessing it first hand.

Posted by: dicko111 (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2017 14:55

So that is £33750 + gate reciepts .Not a bad little earner ..Then its on to Gigg Lane .How much does FA Cup 2nd round bring in ?

Posted by: Aldo'smuzzy (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2017 16:55

£18k prize money if we beat Posh, another £27k if we won the 2nd round game. Details of all prize money here:[www.thefa.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2017 16:58 by Aldo'smuzzy.

Posted by: aktrfc (IP Logged)
Date: 09 November, 2017 19:29

So tv and a win will pocket just over 50k. I take it gets taxed, unless we put it in the Isle of Man. Much needed revenue, as by all accounts the pots below empty and a few debts mounting up.

Posted by: ADD (IP Logged)
Date: 10 November, 2017 01:42

Quote:
aktrfc
So tv and a win will pocket just over 50k. I take it gets taxed, unless we put it in the Isle of Man. Much needed revenue, as by all accounts the pots below empty and a few debts mounting up.
We were loss making last year and I am sure will be this year also so there will be no tax payable but rather like last year a tax credit.

Posted by: bheadlad (IP Logged)
Date: 10 November, 2017 03:19

Without the parachute payment it has put a strain and may have contributed to the mediocre start to the season.Am I right that it was 450k and if so we would have to get to the quarters or be televised every round.
Does anyone know the parachute amount

Current Page: 2 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net