Potentially Bury away
Posted by: Hardly Irons (IP Logged)
Date: 06 November, 2017 19:13

Not bad, nice and local with potential.

If we draw then it's Fred West's favourite football fixture.

Re: Potentially Bury away
Posted by: Yiggsy (IP Logged)
Date: 06 November, 2017 19:31

That is really sick Hardley Irons and you are above that.

Please apologise or sit on the naughty step.

Posted by: Gilbert's Fridge (IP Logged)
Date: 06 November, 2017 21:33

If we end up playing Bury, they are currently under the guidance of Ryan Lowe, who was put in temporary charge last week.

Posted by: Tranmere69 (IP Logged)
Date: 06 November, 2017 22:08

Due to play Woking away on 2nd round day. Is that an omen ?

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 07 November, 2017 14:58

If it does turn out to be Bury v Rovers in the next round it will bring back some fond memories of the last time we met them in the FA Cup, which was in 1995. Muirys 2 late goals at Gigg Lane to make it 2-2 after being 2 down. We beat them in the replay at Prenton 3-0.

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 07 November, 2017 15:14

The year after in 1996, I saw Muiry play in HK when he was out here playing for a team called, Sing Tao. I met and spoke to him a couple of times whilst he was out here. the first time was before a game at a place called the mongkok stadium and I was wearing my old yellow n black striped mizuno rovers away top. the first thing muiry said to me when he saw me was, ' bloody hell, you're a long way from home.' lol.

Posted by: Yiggsy (IP Logged)
Date: 14 November, 2017 20:55

Woking 1-0 up

Posted by: Hoots Mon (IP Logged)
Date: 14 November, 2017 21:41

Bury 0 Woking 3

Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 November, 2017 22:24

Oh the highs and lowes. Now its gona cost an extra £50 or more going to wokingfor the day.

Posted by: Hoots Mon (IP Logged)
Date: 14 November, 2017 22:28

And Guiseley have won 4-3 on penalties at Accrington after playing for all bar the first 45 minutes with ten men[1-1 f-t]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net