Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Next up: Guiseley (H)
Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 01 January, 2018 16:27

Quote:
sparky100
HKR, don't put the jinx of MOM on MM! Look what's happened in seasons past!!!!

u are right sparky, I should've kept quiet.

Posted by: roger mellie (IP Logged)
Date: 02 January, 2018 08:31

At 10 to 5 on Saturday I had a sense of warmth and happiness that results in a lovely feeling of wellbeing. If you could bottle it up and sell it you would make a fortune.

Posted by: Kennel (IP Logged)
Date: 02 January, 2018 10:04

Roger, the reason you would make a fortune from selling your "Bottle" is that the contents had the right ingredients. By taking Eddie out of the bottle for the Fylde match changed the taste,now we don't like it as much! Advice to MM...stay with the recipe that has brought us so much success in recent weeks.

Posted by: Matt34 (IP Logged)
Date: 02 January, 2018 23:51

A bit difficult when one player was been slightly injured and went back to his parent club and he certainly won't be able to do as you request, now the main keeper is crotched, err I mean crocked.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Current Page: 3 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net