Happy New |Year
Posted by: kennyspint (IP Logged)
Date: 01 January, 2018 00:32

To all the SWA especially Tony, Tim and Will

Re: Happy New |Year
Posted by: BELMONT (IP Logged)
Date: 01 January, 2018 00:46

Happy New Year to all the SWA home and abroad, I've probably said it before or at least typed it in some other thread but that doesn't matter .

So again Happy New Year and I think it's time to put the top back on my bottle of Malt Whisky.(Sm64)

Posted by: 853OKG (IP Logged)
Date: 01 January, 2018 01:31

HNY to all....

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 01 January, 2018 04:46

Happy New Year to every Rovers fan.

Posted by: Pablosammy (IP Logged)
Date: 01 January, 2018 06:02

Happy New Year everybody! See you at Fylde today

Posted by: Rizla (IP Logged)
Date: 01 January, 2018 08:36

Happy new year to all Rovers fans wherever you are. 🍻

Posted by: Phil65 (IP Logged)
Date: 01 January, 2018 09:00

Happy new year to all. Let's hope we start it with a bang today; I don't mean the fireworks or that other unmentionable event that usually also lasts for seconds! Leaving early today, my son's chomping at the bit, to taste the delights of Wesham and enjoy the SWA invasion!

Posted by: the kav (IP Logged)
Date: 01 January, 2018 09:09

Happy new year chaps and chapesses. I will see 1499 of you later today xx

Posted by: mini_andy (IP Logged)
Date: 01 January, 2018 09:57

Happy new year everyone, I rekon HKR got a special mention in the New Years message from the owners, well done mate lol

Up the rovers!!!!!!!

Date: 01 January, 2018 11:30

Quote:
mini_andy
Happy new year everyone, I rekon HKR got a special mention in the New Years message from the owners, well done mate lol
Up the rovers!!!!!!!

Cheers for that Andy, Ive just been on the club website to read Mark n Nicolas New Year Message. Great message from them and the part about 'The exiles getting up at 3am to listen to match commentary' lol, I've done that a few times, lol. Happy New Year mate and here's hoping for a Rovers win today and Macc dropping points. I will be tuning in later but at least it is a more respectable time of 11pm today.

Date: 01 January, 2018 11:45

Quote:
mini_andy
Up the rovers!!!!!!!

Hi Andy, not sure if I mentioned this in a previous post, but when I flew back to London for the Wembley play off final back in May, the night before the game when i met up with quite a few Rovers fans and the Southern Supporters Association in the pub near Euston station, I wasn't the only one there that had come in from afar. In the pub that night were Rovers fans that had flown in from China, Vietnam, the Middle East and the United States..There was even a fan that I had read about that came back all the way from Aussie.. We all got chucked out of the pub in Euston for making too much noise and singing our heads off with all the rovers songs, lol.

Date: 01 January, 2018 12:51

Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
mini_andy
Up the rovers!!!!!!!

Hi Andy, not sure if I mentioned this in a previous post, but when I flew back to London for the Wembley play off final back in May, the night before the game when i met up with quite a few Rovers fans and the Southern Supporters Association in the pub near Euston station, I wasn't the only one there that had come in from afar. In the pub that night were Rovers fans that had flown in from China, Vietnam, the Middle East and the United States..There was even a fan that I had read about that came back all the way from Aussie.. We all got chucked out of the pub in Euston for making too much noise and singing our heads off with all the rovers songs, lol.

Haha quality mate!

Posted by: Hoots Mon (IP Logged)
Date: 01 January, 2018 19:11

Quote:
mini_andy
Quote:
hong kong rover
Quote:
mini_andy
Up the rovers!!!!!!!

Haha quality mate!

The person who won the Fylde time the goal draw today apparently came from Queensland to see the game and will be going to Bromley[IIRC] on Saturday to support them[£712 richer]

Date: 01 January, 2018 19:42

On the subject of people traveling to see Tranmere. James Norwoods sponsor, a James Norwood from America is coming over to meet Nors and watch the Maidenhead match. That’s dedication!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net