Barrow v Sutton
Posted by: dicko111 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2018 15:44

Just watched the highlights of the above .Barrow had at least 3 decent chances .
Sutton had one chance and scored .There goalkeeper was close to being sent off .Good job there player wasnt going for goal

Re: Barrow v Sutton
Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2018 16:34

Makes u think about this damn league we are in ... only 643 attendance at Barrow last night and even less at Guiseley with only 541 turning out there..Paul Cox has got his work cut out at Guiseley now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/02/2018 16:36 by hong kong rover.

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2018 16:41

better change that about paul cox, he was sacked today.

Posted by: Phil65 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2018 18:46

I have a big apology to make to all Sutton fans, and indeed followers of this forum, for previously quoting, a misleading figure, in a mocking fashion, that there were ten Sutton fans at Barrow last night. I was way off the mark; there were actually thirteen there! Hats off to Sutton for this marvellous following in this highly successful season you are having.

(Sm132)

Posted by: Yiggsy (IP Logged)
Date: 14 February, 2018 23:44

Quote:
Phil65
I have a big apology to make to all Sutton fans, and indeed followers of this forum, for previously quoting, a misleading figure, in a mocking fashion, that there were ten Sutton fans at Barrow last night. I was way off the mark; there were actually thirteen there! Hats off to Sutton for this marvellous following in this highly successful season you are having.
(Sm132)

13 fans there from Sutton and you said there were only 10!!?

That's a 30% discrepancy and totally undermines the premise of your post. Do you work for MORI?

Hang yer head lad and get your facts straight.

It would be like saying Everton only wasted £14 million for Cenk Tosun instead of the £20 million they paid for a complete flop.

Posted by: aktrfc (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2018 06:42

Have you been to the VW school of figures Phil. Misleading people will only get you in trouble.

Posted by: Phil65 (IP Logged)
Date: 15 February, 2018 08:02

The evidence is indisputable; guilty as charged. I must get my facts and figures correct in future. I shall await my punishment from maxi_andy. Hopefully it will just be a demotion to Phil32 (half of 65). It's a good job it's Friday!

Posted by: Matt34 (IP Logged)
Date: 16 February, 2018 00:46

Quote:
Yiggsy
It would be like saying Everton only wasted £14 million for Cenk Tosun instead of the £20 million they paid for a complete flop.

Mark Palios is readying a loan bid as we speak for 1.5% of the guys wages, to save Big Sam's blushes.

Micky Melon is said to be in high spirits about this loan attempt.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net