Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Wirral Live 2018 or Mayweekender?
Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 22:40

Just asked my daughter she in to music and never heard of him so Googled and he is an East London rapper !

Posted by: CaptainFriendly (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 22:50

think I'll listen to his work tonight. Hopefully he is in the habit of mentioning his own name on his tracks a bit like the way Jason deroulo and Craig David did.

I'm an expert at pop music as you can tell

Posted by: mini_andy (IP Logged)
Date: 02 March, 2018 07:21

Quote:
CaptainFriendly
If anyone here goes, could you report back to us on how to pronounce Yxng Bane?

Wiki tells me it’s young bane. Go figure?

Posted by: the kav (IP Logged)
Date: 02 March, 2018 07:35

looks like the acts have been booked by the same person who organised last summers transfer activity . I would hardly call birkenhead a dance music or rappers paradise it is far too middle of the road, indie didnt arrive in birkenhead until 1996 before then most people thought the pixies were shoes and milltown brothers the lads down the road .

It wouldnt suprise me if we didnt end up with yxng bane up front and james alabi djing

Posted by: gazza102 (IP Logged)
Date: 02 March, 2018 16:38

£55 and £75 per day for tickets is someone having a laugh.

Posted by: TranmereFan (IP Logged)
Date: 02 March, 2018 16:59

Where is this thing advertised can’t see it anywhere?

Posted by: gazza102 (IP Logged)
Date: 02 March, 2018 17:08

Posted by: TranmereFan (IP Logged)
Date: 02 March, 2018 19:40

Quote:
gazza102
https://www.ticketquarter.co.uk/mayweekender/online/default.asp

Cheers! and what a line up! 🤥

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 10 March, 2018 18:53

If a lot of guys on here have never heard of the acts who is going to pay £75 a day .at least in my cool kat days we would happily cough up to see Freddie and the dreamers the searchers ,Beatles ,Billy Fury sometimes all on the same bill .it was a good time to be cool man .whats Indie music ? half Apache half Sioux ,originated from Indiana? 😳 seriously ,it has to pay,. if it’s true the loss incurred last year can’t happen again .spiffing idea making use of the stadium ,but the trick is to make it pay .nondesript acts won’t cut it ,but hey what do I know, people will pay to watch Daniel O’Donnell 🤭

Posted by: Uglybob (IP Logged)
Date: 10 March, 2018 19:34

Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
If a lot of guys on here have never heard of the acts who is going to pay £75 a day .at least in my cool kat days we would happily cough up to see Freddie and the dreamers the searchers ,Beatles ,Billy Fury sometimes all on the same bill .it was a good time to be cool man .whats Indie music ? half Apache half Sioux ,originated from Indiana? 😳 seriously ,it has to pay,. if it’s true the loss incurred last year can’t happen again .spiffing idea making use of the stadium ,but the trick is to make it pay .nondesript acts won’t cut it ,but hey what do I know, people will pay to watch Daniel O’Donnell 🤭
Exactly , one man`s gravy is another man`s poison ! Believe it or not there are people out there who don't think Led Zep were the greatest band ever ! Don't get it myself .

Posted by: trfc-boi (IP Logged)
Date: 11 March, 2018 08:56

I have only heard of one act out of the whole listings, it would have to be a big announcement for me to go....sorry but think I might give this a miss

Date: 11 March, 2018 11:04

What I know about modern groups would make a very thin book indeed only surpassed by the Italian book of war heroes ,but I amagine if you want the best acts it’s not a good idea to wait to long to book them .next years (if it an ongoing occasion ) should be being booked now. or is it not that simple ?

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 11 March, 2018 11:27

Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
What I know about modern groups would make a very thin book indeed only surpassed by the Italian book of war heroes ,but I amagine if you want the best acts it’s not a good idea to wait to long to book them .next years (if it an ongoing occasion ) should be being booked now. or is it not that simple ?

Lol, the book of German humour ranks alongside the book of Italian war heroes as being the shortest book in the world.

Date: 11 March, 2018 11:42

Most of the guys on here are quite funny ,even goosed makes me laugh (honestly )

Posted by: Eric01 Tranmere (IP Logged)
Date: 12 March, 2018 14:08

Quote:
Cybertron
Quote:
mini_andy
Did they get a primary school to design the poster? Looks bloody awful!
Never heard of any of the acts, but hopefully it’s a success.
Not familiar with any of the acts, is this organised by the club or is the ground being provided as a venue for the promoters.

I hope the latter, I guess that would mean guaranteed income with less risk?

Current Page: 3 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net