Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Drissa Traore signs on
Posted by: DevonExile (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 15:42

Has to be positive and Cooper is one of those managers who can get the wrong side of any player.He looked good against us at Wembley but we will rarely play sides that are as bad as we were that day

Posted by: roger mellie (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 16:08

Not a Banks type player but nonetheless a good signing if he shows any of his Wembley form

Posted by: Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 16:15

Good signing but, for me the question is, we can find money to sign Drissa Traore and not Ollie Banks, who has been sorely missed since his departure IMO?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/03/2018 21:49 by Jack of all Trades.

Posted by: dicko111 (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 16:31

Maybe on the back of Alabis fee .Keep money to one side and then pay less than we thought .After all it was closer to our valuation than theres (chester)

Posted by: martyd12 (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 18:06

Does it mean that Wallace is still not ready?

Posted by: jonesy792 (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 18:11

Very happy with this signing. Just the kind of player we need. Will add something if we get him to match fitness

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 18:17

Sorry martyd12 .wallace is not happening .might get a few moments of him ,but that’s it ,hence younger ,fitter signings can’t depend on Wallace coming back

Posted by: DevonExile (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 19:07

Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Sorry martyd12 .wallace is not happening .might get a few moments of him ,but that’s it ,hence younger ,fitter signings can’t depend on Wallace coming back
Totally agree it is very hard to see1. Wallace being fully match fit anytime soon
2'Wallace staying fit for any great length of time.
Sad but time to move on

Posted by: martyd12 (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 19:52

I have to agree!

Posted by: Higgosboots (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 20:01

Quote:
Jack of all Trades
Good signing but, for me the question is, we can find money to sign Drissa Traore and not Ollie Banks, who has been solely missed since his departure IMO?

It’s not about signing the player it’s about paying him , we weren’t paying all of Banks wage when he was here.

Posted by: mini_andy (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 20:38

Quote:
Jack of all Trades
Good signing but, for me the question is, we can find money to sign Drissa Traore and not Ollie Banks, who has been solely missed since his departure IMO?

Banks is used to league 1 wages, Traore is used to national league wages.

Posted by: steve mungalls Highlights (IP Logged)
Date: 02 March, 2018 14:38

Can't remember him against us, maybe because I had my head in my hands. People seem to be raving about him so fair play.

Posted by: TranmereFan (IP Logged)
Date: 02 March, 2018 15:12

Quote:
steve mungalls Highlights
Can't remember him against us, maybe because I had my head in my hands. People seem to be raving about him so fair play.

Me either, but I also had my head in my hands..

Posted by: chrisprover (IP Logged)
Date: 02 March, 2018 16:15

Sounds like a good signing and now has a week to train with the players, I too cant remember him in the wembley final a standout player for me was their left back spraying the ball around but we did give him all the time and space that he wanted but looked a good player.

Posted by: mini_andy (IP Logged)
Date: 02 March, 2018 19:07

Quote:
TranmereFan
Quote:
steve mungalls Highlights

Me either, but I also had my head in my hands..

I had tears in my eyes, so it all blurred into 1......

Current Page: 2 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net