Gateshead game OFF this Saturday
Posted by: BELMONT (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 14:06

Tranmere home game on Saturday is OFF due too frozen pitch and possible more bad weather.

Re: Gateshead game OFF this Saturday
Posted by: dicko111 (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 14:09

Sparky .Keep the Mrs thermal knickers in the draw .She can use the string ones instead !!

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 14:46

Quote:
dicko111
Sparky .Keep the Mrs thermal knickers in the draw .She can use the string ones instead !!

lol

Posted by: TranmereFan (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 14:50

I’m gonna pretend it’s on so not to get DIY to be told to do....

Posted by: sparky100 (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 15:49

@#$%&, bollocks, @#$%&.... Train tickets bought X 4 and the thought of seeing my Mrs in string knickers makes me go weak at the knees!!!! Toss up now between getting on the slash in Liverpool or getting on the slash at home...... Not to difficult a decision! Thanks for the heads up though fellows.

Posted by: sparky100 (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 15:52

One of life's little mysteries, why is bollocks allowed to be shown but not @#$%&, @#$%& or @#$%&???

Posted by: Dupak (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 17:00

Quote:
TranmereFan

TranmereFan, you do know that DIY stands for "Don't Involve Yourself" don't you?

Posted by: CaptainFriendly (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 17:37

Quote:
sparky100
One of life's little mysteries, why is bollocks allowed to be shown but not @#$%&, @#$%& or @#$%&???

I never understand why s****horpe always gets challenged.

Anyway. Let's be honest thank fk the football is off this weekend. I'll be the first to admit I really didn't fancy it

Posted by: Hoots Mon (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 18:30

Quote:
CaptainFriendly
Quote:
sparky100

Anyway. Let's be honest thank fk the football is off this weekend. I'll be the first to admit I really didn't fancy it

+1

Date: 01 March, 2018 18:30

Quote:
Dupak
Quote:
TranmereFan

TranmereFan, you do know that DIY stands for "Don't Involve Yourself" don't you?

I will be telling the bar teller that on Saturday afternoon 👍

Posted by: aktrfc (IP Logged)
Date: 01 March, 2018 18:58

Gutted. The kids are away, so the Mrs said last night we can go out for a nice meal just the 2 of us. I told her I couldn’t because I was at the game and on the piste with the lads. Why can’t I miss one game she said and stopped talking to me (happy days I know). Now I have to tell her the games off and take the stick.

Date: 02 March, 2018 10:45

Looks like it’s gonna be 4 degrees tommorow, pitch would prob be fine! ... I blame the media hysteria for this one!

Date: 02 March, 2018 12:17

At the moment, 9 of the 12 NL matches tmrw are off. Imagine if tmrw were to be one of those special NL weekends where non-league football is celebrated, wouldnt be much to rejoice lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2018 12:36 by hong kong rover.

Date: 02 March, 2018 14:34

Make that 11 out of 12 now.. the only NL game that is still on tmrw is Dover v Orient and Dover are asking fans to turn up at 8am to help remove protective covering from their pitch.

Date: 02 March, 2018 14:42

This made me laugh, although I don't have the slightest interest in it whatsoever,,, this weekends Scottish ski championships have been cancelled, lol.

Date: 02 March, 2018 15:11

Haha, “sorry guys far too much of a sprinkle of snow down for skiing this weekend, you guys won’t know what’s hit ya”

Posted by: Cybertron (IP Logged)
Date: 02 March, 2018 21:23

Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
CaptainFriendly
Quote:
sparky100

+1
As a little test lets see what Peniston comes out like

Posted by: CaptainFriendly (IP Logged)
Date: 03 March, 2018 22:10

Quote:
Cybertron
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
CaptainFriendly
Quote:
sparky100

+1
As a little test lets see what Peniston comes out like

That reminds me. Back in the days of the ZX Spectrum spell checking, my friend intended to write "World Tennis Championship" but only it with one "n".

The correction was quite comical.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net