Ex Pompey Players
Posted by: Higgosboots (IP Logged)
Date: 22 September, 2018 19:25

Buxton: probably undroppable last season, but compared to Caprice today, pants

Tollitt, not in the same game as pre injury but then only saw a few months of him, both released to us by Pompey if I'm correct, now promoted.

Re: Ex Pompey Players
Posted by: kennyspint (IP Logged)
Date: 22 September, 2018 19:33

Buckie was great today

Posted by: kennyspint (IP Logged)
Date: 22 September, 2018 19:34

Sorry Buckoe

Posted by: Hoots Mon (IP Logged)
Date: 22 September, 2018 20:23

Quote:
kennyspint
Buckie was great today

Sorry but we could have done with Caprice's speedy runs to the byline and decent[on the whole ]crosses.Buxton was no better than ok today.

Posted by: Uptonrover (IP Logged)
Date: 22 September, 2018 22:24

was his first league match after months out though? No preseason either? Give him a chance. Missed Caprice though that said

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/09/2018 22:25 by Uptonrover.

Posted by: Jack of all Trades (IP Logged)
Date: 23 September, 2018 09:43

Was Jake injured or suspended ?

Posted by: martyd12 (IP Logged)
Date: 23 September, 2018 10:30

He has a groin strain. Not serious and may be back next week!

Posted by: prentonpete1 (IP Logged)
Date: 24 September, 2018 16:44

There's room for Caprice and Buxton play Caprice in front of Buxton he's a good crosser
Smith on the left please give Jennings a long rest he seems a bit off at the moment we still need the bite back of Harris in midfield as the centre forward position woeful.
A good friend of mine is a season ticket holder at MKD he says they can be got at I hope he's right and then there's Lincoln!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net