Current Page: 1 of 4
Cheltenham
Posted by: Kentexile (IP Logged)
Date: 10 January, 2019 15:31

Going to be much tougher than their league position suggests, I think. Before their 1-0 defeat at Crawley they were unbeaten in 6 which included a 3-1 win against McDonalds and 4-1 away to Yeovil.. pretty impressive results. They'll fancy this one.
I'm going for a hard-fought 1-1.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2019 15:31 by Kentexile.

Re: Cheltenham
Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 10 January, 2019 15:34

Get that Tottenham result well n truly out of our system and go down to Cheltenham and show them we mean f***ing business.

Posted by: Hardly Irons (IP Logged)
Date: 10 January, 2019 15:47

Oh I reckon this will be the backlash we've been waiting for. I can see this being a new Tranmere with Olly back, Perkins driving it and some pressure off Nors and the scouts won't even know how we'll play.

4-0

Posted by: Matt34 (IP Logged)
Date: 10 January, 2019 20:04

I reckon Perkins and Mller might start and possibly banks. I could see this being a Tranmere win by more than 1 goal, but nothing is ever certain in football.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Posted by: jonesy792 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 13:22

Hoping for that long overdue League away win

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 15:13

Cheltenham found form ,we are garbage away ,new aqusistions might help so go for a draw

Posted by: Tranmere69 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 17:33

My predictions have been rubbish so I'll keep quiet.Just hope the travelling SWA are treated to a better Rovers performance.

Posted by: 853OKG (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 19:48

Now into the new year. I think this game will be the turning point such that the team progresses to third place by last game of the season. I think the new acquisitions and Banks will make the difference.... Fifty, haul me over the coals at end of season if my prediction doesn't come true.....

Posted by: gary anderson (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 20:04

I will go for 1.1 new players need to gel banks will be lack of mtch fitness .they found a bitbof form of late so recon we can grind out a draw
Its another point away from home so better than of late its a start

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 21:25

I won’t haul you over the coles 8530kg it’s not everyone one who has the soothsayer gift 😀,I would be happy for you ,SWA and the club if indeed we do get promoted ,but we are not good enough at the moment ,still say about top 12 .which is ok for first season back I think 3places already gone with Lincoln,mK Dons Mansfield ,but hey who knows

Date: 12 January, 2019 14:32

Cmon Rovers, 3 pts lets have these.

Date: 12 January, 2019 14:33

Perkins and Miller both starting but no Connor Jennings, not even on the bench.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2019 14:36 by hong kong rover.

Posted by: 853OKG (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 14:52

Quote:
hong kong rover
Perkins and Miller both starting but no Connor Jennings, not even on the bench.

yes, twitter feed says he is injured

Posted by: rossb07 (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 14:55

Must have picked thatinjury up either late Thursday, Friday or today as MM said he was lucky to have a full deck of cards for this game.

Be interesting to see how we fair against a team in a bit of form. Think we may edge it but it'll be close!

Posted by: AndyMase (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 15:07

Looks like an odd line up? Are we 442 or 352

Posted by: Yiggsy (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 15:10

ifollow useless technical difficulties.

complete joke of an outfit

Posted by: sparky100 (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 15:14

No @#$%& commentary on this @#$%& useless EFL digital site again! Why do I pay each month!! @#$%& bollocks, @#$%& @#$%& site!!

Date: 12 January, 2019 15:15

Totally agree Yiggsy.

Date: 12 January, 2019 15:19

Why is it Yiggsy that I can talk to someone the other side of the world but this useless outfit can not broadcast from Cheltenham??

Date: 12 January, 2019 15:42

Bollox 1 down

Current Page: 1 of 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net