dianne oxberry
Posted by: the baldy one (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 08:54

i know this is meant to be a site talking about football etc - but I would like to pass on my condolences to the family and friends of bbc north west tv presenter and weather woman Dianne oxberry who sadly passed away in the past 24 hours. she certainly brightened up the weather forecast each time she was on tv.

Re: dianne oxberry
Posted by: BELMONT (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 09:20

Well said by the original OP of well known local radio and television presenter.
RIP Dianne

Posted by: Uptonrover (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 09:37

Noticed this sad news this morning. Always part of our evening routine in our house. She was always very colourful and happy. Thoughts to her family

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2019 09:39 by Uptonrover.

Posted by: Tranman (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 12:42

Agreed with all the above. A lovely, intelligent woman who will be missed by many.

Posted by: paulbyron (IP Logged)
Date: 11 January, 2019 16:20

terrible news r.i.p.

Posted by: Tranmere69 (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 00:06

Tonight's tributes to Dianne on BBC were something special.It made me and the missus realise how much we enjoyed her presentations and her undoubted talent.R I P Dianne.😥

Posted by: Steve45 (IP Logged)
Date: 12 January, 2019 00:47

RIP Dianne. You will be sadly missed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net