Current Page: 1 of 2
Free transfers 2019
Posted by: trfc-boi (IP Logged)
Date: 18 June, 2019 14:04

List of players released on free transfer, from championship to league 2

[www.hulldailymail.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/06/2019 14:04 by trfc-boi.

Re: Free transfers 2019
Posted by: BELMONT (IP Logged)
Date: 18 June, 2019 14:22

James Alabi available but not on a free it seems.

Posted by: onetwothreeoleary (IP Logged)
Date: 18 June, 2019 16:06

Quote:
BELMONT

guess we will also need to release any tranmere player who scores 5 agains Cammell Laird's this season

lol

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 18 June, 2019 16:50

See that Sheff Wed have released 33 year old George Boyd and he is looking for a new club, he is a player that I have admired, wouldn't mind him at Rovers.

Posted by: Man in the Midlands (IP Logged)
Date: 18 June, 2019 17:19

Definitly Sid Nelson. Reading released Paul McShane god he must be knocking on, he was entertainment manager in Hi di hi

Posted by: aktrfc (IP Logged)
Date: 18 June, 2019 19:44

James Wallace released, please god NO

Posted by: Rizla (IP Logged)
Date: 18 June, 2019 20:02

+1000

Posted by: Goodison's Bicycle Kick (IP Logged)
Date: 18 June, 2019 21:45

Ajose is a must-have. Contract expires 30/6.

Posted by: Prenton Pirate (IP Logged)
Date: 19 June, 2019 21:02

Notice Louis Walsh has been given a free by Barnsley. Obviously didn't have the x-factor.

Posted by: Yiggsy (IP Logged)
Date: 19 June, 2019 21:18

Billy Bingham released by Gillingham. He's 87 but the former Northern Irish international and Everton manager might still be able to do a job and could fill in as Player-Manager if Micky goes.

Posted by: trfc-boi (IP Logged)
Date: 19 June, 2019 21:21

Liam O’’Brien Released by Coventry aswell

Date: 19 June, 2019 22:10

7 times World Snooker Champion released by Southend United..

Date: 19 June, 2019 22:15

Former manager of rock bands Led Zeppelin and Yardbirds has risen from his grave to be released by Carlisle United.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/06/2019 22:18 by hong kong rover.

Posted by: Eric01 Tranmere (IP Logged)
Date: 20 June, 2019 10:39

Quote:
trfc-boi
Liam O’’Brien Released by Coventry aswell

Would take him

Posted by: gary anderson (IP Logged)
Date: 20 June, 2019 13:59

Have we signed sid nelson .as he is a must in my eyes seemed to be getting better and more settled .think he and many looked very good togetjer

Posted by: pez (IP Logged)
Date: 20 June, 2019 15:00

Quote:
gary anderson
Have we signed sid nelson .as he is a must in my eyes seemed to be getting better and more settled .think he and many looked very good togetjer

Read somewhere that Blackpool are favourites to sign Nelson.

If that's true, we'd be pushed to match what there offering him.

Posted by: gary anderson (IP Logged)
Date: 20 June, 2019 15:24

That will be a shame .I am not one to worry to much but our lack of signing players for next season is now be coming a concern .I am sure mm and mp have it all in hand just wish we could get a little bit more info as to who is joining our squad

Posted by: Bored rover (IP Logged)
Date: 20 June, 2019 15:32

Quote:
BELMONT

Id have him back on a free, not a goalscorer but he's awkward and a handful.

Posted by: rossb07 (IP Logged)
Date: 20 June, 2019 15:51

Always said Alabi would be better in a side that counter attacks as often as we did last term. That’s not me saying we should go for the lad but more that he doesn’t fit a system we were playing in the NL.

On the transfers front, I think we’re naturally a week or at least a few days behind most teams due to the playoffs and of course you get the obligatory triallists in the pre-season games so I wouldn’t hedge any bet that we’ll see too much this week.

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 20 June, 2019 16:04

Alabi ? If that’s the best we are looking at we really are doomed ,time is marching on and not a decent signing apart from Monthe and the likes of Nelson maybe going to Blackpool it’s worrying.i am never confident of Mellons pre season signings if the club think we can get bye with what we have they are in for a shock .but some time yet to surprise us ,but be prepared to be underwhelmed .the truth is without a serious input of funds we are are going no further .its no one’s fault it’s just football .we can’t shop at Harrods we shop at home bargains MP hinted about potential money coming in ,now would be good .the higher we hope to go the more it cost ,catch 22

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net