O/T Great Site
Posted by: Ready23 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 April, 2011 11:54

A few months ago I found this website that I was very skeptical about as it looked like a scam however I researched it properly using a company check then reading all the reviews to find out that actually it was a real site. So I signed up which was really simple. At this point same people enter a false address, this is silly as they will send the gift to address entered whether it is your real one or not, so enter a real one or someone else could benefit from your effort!!!

Once you have signed up you will need to complete an offer. I completed the Intuit one which is free and requires very little effort. This is how they can afford to send out gifts as they get paid ~£25 when someone completes an offer and pay out at a rate of ~£20. Once the offer is complete you are then eligible to receive your gift. So it is really simply!!

Thanks for reading this I hope you take my advice and sign up as you will be rewarded.

FreebieJeebieGifts

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net