Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Ayr game
Posted by: vanheaver
Date: 24/12/2017 17:24
I would just like to applaud the Management team and I'm sure the new consortium have been equally encouraging.

The atmosphere yesterday was great the team responded and appreciated the encouragement we gave them. how the Match sponsors were able to single out any 1 player as MoM is difficult to understand as the whole team played their part.

I have in the past been a big critic of Ferguson but yesterday his shot stopping was unbelivable. Lost count of the number of time McCall turned to his dugout in disblife.

Its only 1 result but the mood around the ground yesterday among Airdrie fans was def upbeat, maybe a bit of early Christmas spirit, but now its time for all the Anti-Ballantyne stay away mob, and the Im not going to the stadium because we dont own it crowd to put their money where their mouths are.

Half way through the season and only 4 points from promotion playoff's.. yes anything can happen between now and the end of the season but lets be possitive.

Merry Xmas to all Airdrie Fans, Players, Staff, Management, & Consortium.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net