Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

QP game
Posted by: Chapelhall man
Date: 17/02/2018 18:55
Thank goodness we did win and it was deserved if you exclude the usual panic in the last ten minutes. Excellent work from Carrick kept us alert up front and he was certainly MOM. We squandered lots of good chances which would have made it more relaxed, as indeed has been the case in may games in our recent good spell. Brownlie did score with a good header but I remain unconvinced that him and McGregor are better than Brownlie/Mcdonald with Edwards at LB . QP did have the same amount of possession especially in second half but they never really threatened until that combination of errors in the 85th minute. Yet again Ferguson saved the three points and the Ref managed to get the final whistle decision correct.He was something else and if you should only comment when you win,, about the officials I could go on and on and on, but I won't. Home record is keeping us safely mid table which I would accept at this stage

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net