Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: QP game
Posted by: Diamond Forever
Date: 18/02/2018 22:55
Chapelhall man
It is often strange that a win can feel less cheery than a defeat but I will take that for many of the last bunch of games. Will miss the Q and A but look forward to postings. As for the bar I don't think they will let anyone on the park. I still have the wee blue stub from that day.

<> Me too, remember the clamour for the stubs at the end of the game...wondered at the time if it would ever get replayed given our situation, and so Nimmo pulled the plug on the Monday...ironic that it was McCall who was managing us at the time. <>

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing