Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Manager Q & A
Posted by: Just Me
Date: 20/02/2018 18:28
Findlay did the most of the talking. He was very enthusiastic and in my opinion spoke very well. He said that his main remit this season was to avoid relegation with a view to having a real go at promotion next season. Anything else this season was a bonus. He is a believer in planning ahead and has already produced a list of players he wants next year. He is going to be looking at the players he has and decide who to offer extensions of contract. He spoke highly of the young players and highlighted Cairns as the type of player he wants because Dean knows what it means to be an Airdrie player. He was asked about the goalkeeping position and said he was not obliged to play Ferguson, but felt him worthy of his place at present.Although he was not going to rely so heavily on loan players next year he highlighted that Hastie and Watt had a great attitude. He is working on the problem of second half fall aways but is certain it is not a fitness issue.
Nothing earth shattering but he convinced me that he was worth putting our trust in.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing