Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Ayr Utd
Posted by: Just Me
Date: 28/02/2018 12:01
I can't believe what a greeting face Sandy Jamieson is. For years he has been moaning to get rid of the old regime. Well we've got rid of them. Let's look at what we've got in their place. We have a new board who couldn't possibly be regarded as anything other than Airdrie minded.They have set about working with the fans rather than against. If you don't believe me ask Dougy Allsop who has worked with both boards and is now finding his job a pleasure again. We have had our main sponsor sign on again. We brought 6 new players in during the window [despite the board only getting control in early January] to help our stated aim of avoiding relegation this season. We have signed our 3 most promising youngsters on longer contracts.We have extended the contract of Scott Stewart who was the most likely player to disappear in summer.We have given security of tenure to the manager who is already targeting players for a promotion push next season. Yet you are greeting again because we lost away to 2 of the top teams in the league. Did you expect a magic wand to be waved and we become Barcelona overnight? Get a grip of yourself.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net