Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Toffees
Posted by: Jilted
Date: 01/10/2017 17:33
Still 6th after Newcastle and Liverpool draw 1-1(Sm152)
During the game the camera zoomed in on a woman, Amanda Staveley, seemingly she brokers takeover deals of football clubs, looks like Ashley could be cashing out.
Earlier on Leeds took a bashing 3-0 from Wednesday, I know their finances have been a bit 'dodgy' for a while, but if they made it back to the EPL, I would think they could be bought out. I was in Leeds a number of years ago on the city tour bus and was surprised when the commentary said Leeds was the third biggest city in Britain, can't think of any other major team around there, so with a bit of success I would think they could get sell out crowds every week. Heard years ago Red Bull were interested in them, not sure if that's still the case.
So much for Brexit patriotism when English football is full of foreign players and investors.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net