Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

What the f*ck are people even doing still talking about Arsenal here.
Posted by: celine dion
Date: 07/11/2017 20:17
Does anyone on here genuinely give a f*ck about Arsenal any more?

I just cant see how anyone can.

Does anyone genuinely go to a game or turn on the TV and think 'Oh I really hope Arsenal win today?'

I can barely be bothered to watch more than about 20 minutes of any game and if I still lived in London I doubt I would go to any games at all.

What Wenger and the board have done to the club is a travesty, a disgrace. If you DO still feel interested in watching Arsenal, like the rest of us did in the old days, then why? Im honestly interested.

Whats the point of any of it?

The only point I can see nowadays is supporting the other team (unless we're playing Tottenham or possibly Chelsea) in the vain hope that a very very bad string of results might force these total c*nts out of the club.

I feel disgusted really. Ive supported the club since I was about 11. Im 43 now. I never expected to feel like this. And its not just me, theres thousands like me. Its an unbelievable situation when you step back and take a look at it.

It amazes me when I see people saying 'well if we signed that chap and sold that bloke we might be able to challenge. Like F*CK would we. It literally needs the whole ground torn down and starting again with none of the current players and none of the current board / management.

Im genuinely believe Arsenal are unique in world football. I mean theres clubs like Blackpool Coventry or Leeds that have been @#$%& to pieces by successive boards who
dont even PRETEND to be trying to drive the team to success. But surely were the only club where everyone except De Times and a few Chinese people can see everything gone to total shite but the club just says whatever it wants and carries on the same.

Ive never, ever, seen anything like this. Surely its IMPOSSIBLE to support Arsenal nowadays, even if you consider yourself an Arsenal supporter, like I do.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net