Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: What the f*ck are people even doing still talking about Arsenal here.
Posted by: kamilazhar
Date: 08/11/2017 09:54
Quote:
celine dion
Does anyone on here genuinely give a f*ck about Arsenal any more?
I just cant see how anyone can.

Does anyone genuinely go to a game or turn on the TV and think 'Oh I really hope Arsenal win today?'

I can barely be bothered to watch more than about 20 minutes of any game and if I still lived in London I doubt I would go to any games at all.

What Wenger and the board have done to the club is a travesty, a disgrace. If you DO still feel interested in watching Arsenal, like the rest of us did in the old days, then why? Im honestly interested.

I tell you why. How can any true fan not "genuinely give a @#$%&" about his team? How can any true fan not want the team to win, even after losing 20 consecutive games? Yes, one can be flustered, frustrated, to the point of killing someone or themselves, but thats what being a fan is. Just like you Celine, I supported Arsenal since I was about 11, I am now 45. We didn't always win then, in fact we were 7th in the table when I first supported Arsenal (if I remember correctly). But I watched in a room full of Pool fans when Micheal Thomas scored that winning goal in 89.

Newcastle fans, Liverpool fans, Leeds fans, you see them all at their Stadiums year after year. I am sure they are frustrated, but approach each game, each season with optimism because that's what being a fan is all about. Even when Toon fans hate Ashley, is at war, they still cheer and shout their hearts out like a small kid supporting their school team, even after consecutive losses. Everton fans, the same I'm sure throughout this season. They might be frustrated with the team, management, manager, players, but they love the club.

Because we care so much is why we are still here, still complaining. I don't know about you but Arsenal is my life. I cannot not give a f*ck. Such as that I cannot even bring myself to play another team on Fifa on my Xbox (before it got busted). I will never support another team. If Arsenal cease to exist, I'll stop watching the Premier League, and maybe begin watching Ligue One as a neutral.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net