Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Football Banning Orders
Posted by: mb53trfc
Date: 26/11/2016 10:36
After the York game I was at the station waiting for my train back to Newcastle and had half an hour to kill so went for a pint. I was only half aware of a few others who came in shortly after, closely followed by two police officers. One 'Rovers fan' had bought a pint but was told to leave it because his train was ready to go. This was the Trans Pennine referred to in the article. This guy then went round all the tables offering to sell his untouched pint, all the while being cajoled by the police to hurry up. A farcical interlude and hardly a great PR exercise for the club as it wasn't difficult to tell where he was from. Just underlines the good job the police are doing with this as these situations can easily go out of control.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net