Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: 2016 accounts
Posted by: Higgosboots
Date: 15/09/2017 19:28
Quote:
Aldo'smuzzy
Don't know what that £650k other income is - it might be something to do with China or maybe we also got some money from sell on clauses from past transfers?
I doubt it'll include any of the Riverhill profits as I'm not sure the Palios' owned it in that financial year.

From some of the earlier posts, it's worth remembering the Riverhill is owned by MP/NP and not the club. Any money being spent on the Riverhill will be its own money plus, I suppose, anything else MP/NP have put in personally - there's no reason at all to believe the club is funding any of it. The owners have kindly agreed to transfer all profits from this - their own personal venture - to the football club. It's a no-lose situation for the club and just because these profits alone won't prop up the club is no reason to dismiss it.

Personally I am not dismissing it, it's just not the "Noah's Ark" some are making it out to be, it's probably a nice little earner that will provide a few quid to the club in the region of 30-60k a year, it's not going to prop the club up though, and is certainly not the 650k in the accounts, as all mention it's a private venture owned by the Paliai so it offers no asset benifit to the club either.

At a guess the 650k maybe a reassessment of the clubs share prices.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net