Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
Posted by: TranmereFan
Date: 24/09/2017 08:12
Quote:
Davey Jones
I have been following The Rovers for 40+ years, and I have to say this is the worst performing side I have ever seen at Prenton Park. MM keeps coming out with the same @#$%& every week, working hard, show some belief, keep on going, blah blah blah and then we play the same @#$%& every week. For years we complained that the football was good but the people in charge let us down, this has now completely reversed. We have a chairman that is trying to make us self sufficient but players who are quite honestly a joke.
I have got to the point now were I refuse to pay money to see this@#$%&when I can go to the park and watch it for free.
Palios should cut his losses and sell the ground for
houses, and leave us with some good memories before they are gone in a wave of pure mediocrity and then these so called players can go and hide somewhere else, because they have been hiding all season.

I agree with you that we are playing poorly and not scoring. But closing the club down and building houses is a little bit of an over reaction to a poor a start to a season IMO.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net