Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Tranmere Rovers Squad
Posted by: sparky100
Date: 24/09/2017 11:52
I did not attend yesterday's farce as I have with a very heavy heart decided that I can not and will not pay to travel up from down South to see this bunch of misfiring misfits anymore. On average it costs me approx £100.00 per game which includes train fares, match day ticket and something to eat and drink! Instead I went to watch Hampton and Richmond Borough managed by Alan Dowson and Ian Dyer. The football played put our lot to shame and perhaps this is where we should be looking for a manageable change, the lower leagues. Fast attacking football, players who can actually cross the ball and take a throw in. All basic stuff initiated from the management. I have travelled back and forth for well over 40 years but my time is up even if we do manage to improve, which I can not currently see happening in the immediate future. Lastly, I can't get my head around those that say we have the best footballers in this league. Must be watching a different game to me each week as hey are all well down the pecking order. Good luck SWA.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net