Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Playing Staff
Posted by: WWStandsure
Date: 07/10/2017 19:36
Good to hear your positive attitude Higgosboots (though I would say having 'facilities' are a positive influence, as having the right staff that blend together can benefit from such). You are correct that it is ONLY the actions displayed on the pitch that matter, and that seems appalling - given the training facilities etc.
So one can only assume that MM is at the heart of all team selections and directs all training tactics such as we see on the pitch and from which generates the comments in these posts. I really am losing faith in MM fast, today (v Chester), about seven excellent chances occurred - but the result stands at 0-0. I question why Hughes takes such poor corners (unacceptable), why Norwood dives (grow up boy), why MM waited until the last minutes before bringing on Harris (very poor tactics, he should have had at least fifteen minutes to introduce 'fresh legs' upon the game), add to that why was Tollitt played for so long on a very heavy pitch on Wednesday - and lastly, why have we so many paid 'players' that simply do not feature ?, Mr Palios I really think you need to reconsider the concepts of having MM as manager, at the very least rein him in, as his cash outlay appears very excessive in the current climate. I accept the Chester 'keeper had an excellent game and the weather was appalling (for both sides), and the fans were excellent - but I agree totally, on the pitch is all that counts, and there is room for improvement.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net