Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Next up: Fylde (H)
Posted by: Matt34
Date: 26/12/2017 21:29
A cracking result and being in the playoffs is a big plus right now. Macclesfield have a decent lead but as pointed out, with a game in hand and them still to play, the race for the title could just take an interesting turn where Tranmere are concerned and Jennings getting 3 in 2 is on a bit of a hot one and perhaps he is spurred on by the potentially imminent return of Wallace, in an attempt to well and truly nail his colours to mast and say nobody not even Wallace will dislodge me from that starting lineup.

I had reasons to doubt Mellon 2 months ago, as he wasn't achieving the kind of league position I believe Tranmere had the capability to achieve, but I am more heartened now and feel more assured about my decision not to turn my back on him.

However winning vital games against those around Tranmere in the table is a must and they are capable, so the next 2-3 games should be interesting.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net