Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Next up: Fylde (A)
Posted by: Kenny_Crons
Date: 01/01/2018 11:49
Not even the annoyance of Jools Holland bringing the new year in can affect my confidence and all round good feelings about us at the moment. The deluge of games recently mean that a lot of the analysis of our current position has already been done so I won't go over it all again. Suffice to say that we are doing lots of things right at the moment and we are getting our just rewards.

It's also both heartwarming and confidence boosting to see a message from Mark and Nicola as we head into a pivotal month. I feel that it shows they have their fingers well and truly on the pulse and know exactly what needs to be done to take us forward and ensure sustainability. Clearly there is a bit of 'positive stroking' going on as well but it's their job to accentuate the positives and tell the fans how amazing they are. Lots of owners don't do messages to the fans so we are fortunate to have this regular communication with the top.

The first game that faces us in 2018 is a tough reverse fixture against AFC Fylde but it is one that we should be aiming to win. They have some pace in the team as well as a very good striker in Danny Rowe so we will have to deal with these threats. But I honestly think that it's all about us now and what we do, and I think opposition managers are very aware of the multiple threats that Tranmere Rovers pose.

So let's just have a simple mantra (that can start to day) which is to win every game we play. If we take this outlook into every fixture, promotion will be achieved.

I am looking forward to 2018 Jools, and it's not because of you.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net