Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Happy New |Year
Posted by: Hoots Mon
Date: 01/01/2018 19:11
hong kong rover
Happy new year everyone, I rekon HKR got a special mention in the New Years message from the owners, well done mate lol
Up the rovers!!!!!!!

Hi Andy, not sure if I mentioned this in a previous post, but when I flew back to London for the Wembley play off final back in May, the night before the game when i met up with quite a few Rovers fans and the Southern Supporters Association in the pub near Euston station, I wasn't the only one there that had come in from afar. In the pub that night were Rovers fans that had flown in from China, Vietnam, the Middle East and the United States..There was even a fan that I had read about that came back all the way from Aussie.. We all got chucked out of the pub in Euston for making too much noise and singing our heads off with all the rovers songs, lol.

Haha quality mate!

The person who won the Fylde time the goal draw today apparently came from Queensland to see the game and will be going to Bromley[IIRC] on Saturday to support them[£712 richer]

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing