Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Luke Pilling
Posted by: ADD
Date: 02/01/2018 17:06
Quote:
Aldo'smuzzy
I'd like to see him given a run in the team but I'd feel happier if we also signed an experienced keeper as cover if Davies is going to be out for, say, a couple of months. Don't think we should be going into this period with only two rookie keepers. Difficulty will be finding an experienced keeper who's good enough but who'll be happy to play second fiddle to a youngster.
But with respect that is never going to happen... if we sign anybody it is to play him instead of Pilling which judging from the comments of MM post Fylde is exactly what he plans to do.
I was critical of MM earlier this season for a number of reasons one of which was the abject way he treated the young players. His dropping of Clarke for the Fylde game was the latest in a long list IMO but far worse were his comments about Pilling after he was asked directly what would happen now Davies was injured. He said nothing positive whatsoever.... no wonder Drysdale refused a contract in close season and let's be honest here if Ridelagh had not been injured I am sure Clarke would still be sat on the bench at best.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net