Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Next up: Fylde (A)
Posted by: Wirral Mike
Date: 02/01/2018 18:05
Did not go to Kirkham yesterday but massive respect to all those who did. Will not seek to comment on the match itself based on a radio commentary and will rightly defer to those who went and saw the game. It was however obvious to me even against lowly Guiseley that DMH is badly missed...maybe BT to come back and add some pace? And dropping - or 'resting'- Clarke denied us another outlet. One bad match should not determine a season but after our 'indifferent' (to be polite) start to the season we can't really afford any more serious blips or wobbles and the next two away games will tell us a lot about MM and the team. But it was not all doom and gloom yesterday as three of our rivals (Wrexham, Sutton and Dover) all conceded very late on to only draw their games and Dagenham could only manage a 0-0 with Orient. So still all to play for but it does like Macc are now putting some blue water between themselves and the rest of the pack. Another Wembley trip? And I am sure I am not alone in noticing that FGR might be back in the National League this time next year. Well, their chairman did say it would be easy for them to get out of League 2!

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net