Report This Message
Are you sure you want to report this post?

Re: Luke Pilling
Posted by: Higgosboots
Date: 02/01/2018 18:14
There are some big characters in our team and especially the back 4. GK is the most important posistion on the park, I have to be honest when I say I don’t think Davies is actually up to it. He is a decent shot stopper but: Lacks command of his area and the back 4, he won’t take control of a situation, evidenced well at home to Peterborough with the infamous back pass, then highlighted again on Boxing Day at home to Fylde with the McNulty back pass header and regularly when he tries these stupid punches instead of claiming the ball. Have noticed recently a portion of defenders feeling it necessary to remind Davies of these finer points of custodianisim over recent weeks.

Big Eric did all these things extremely well in his day and something I would have thought may have seen an improvement in from Davies this term with Nico now on staff.

Lots of good keepers out their and it shouldn’t be to difficult to find a replacement for Davies who is better in these areas as I really don’t feel this is the right time for Pilling to be thrown in.

You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post.
Name:
Email:

We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net