Match Thread: Wolves V QPR (Home, 28/10/2017)
October 28 2017
Wolves will be looking to regain top spot after Sheffield United claimed it last night thanks to a 2-1 victory over Leeds. Wolves have a good record at QPR and hope to continue that today.
- QPR have won just one of their last 13 league matches against Wolves at Loftus Road - 1-0 in December 2008 courtesy of a Martin Rowlands goal.
- Despite that good form Wolves have never won Back to Back games away at QPR.
- Wolves have lost just one of their last eight league games played in London - and are unbeaten in their last four visits to the capital.
- Only Brentford (129) have had more shots in home Championship games this season than QPR (112).
- Leo Bonatini has scored seven league goals this season - three with his right foot and three with his left foot. But he has scored only once away from home.
- The Hoops have lost 10 points from leading positions this season. Only Brentford (14) have dropped more.
Head To Head
Games won: 18
Games drawn: 16
Games lost: 15
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017:10:31:19:26:53 by Badge32.
It’s genuinely great to have some enthusiasm back about this team when you start a Saturday nervous about the result and looking at the permutations of other results. I am desperate about us getting back on the top spot, nevertheless Holloways sides can really blow hot and cold at the best of times. Hope they demonstrate sub zero form today!
I think our first team should be good enough to get a result today, and - no mistake a
1 - 0 win will do - but I also agree with Ivy that Holloway’s experience and know-how could cause us problems. I expect us to be top of the table again by 5:30pm
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017:10:28:14:55:43 by Cheshire wolf.
Here we go
City couldn't vscore against us in 120 minutes but they've put one past Albion already!!!
Fingers crossed for a better second half display - 3,194 Wolves fans there! We’re kicking towards them now too
You couldnt turn on sky sports during the week without seeing a reference to the city v wolves game.
Lets hope we get hammered in the third round of the FA cu this year, otherwise we could blow a real chance of promotion.