Match Thread: Wolves V Fulham (home, 03/11/2017)
November 3 2017
Wolves take on fulham tonight looking to end a poor November run . 2008 - The last time We won a November game in the Championship. 2011 - The last timewe won a November game in either of the top two divisions 2013 - The last time we won a game in November.
- Wolves are unbeaten in their past 13 home games against Fulham in all competitions (W9 D4).
- Fulham have conceded at least three goals in each of their past six matches against Wolves in all competitions, conceding 19 goals in total.
- Leo Bonatini has been involved in at least one goal every league game for Wolves at Molinuex, scoring six and assisting three in seven matches.
- Slavisa Jokanovic has never lost back-to-back away league matches in charge of Fulham - he last did so in the Championship while Watford boss in January 2015.
- Wolves have lost their past four league matches on a Friday, while Fulham have won their last four on a Friday, including one this season away at QPR.
- Wolves have not won any of their last 13 league matches in November (D5 L8) since a 2-0 win over Tranmere Rovers in League One in November 2013; excluding their one season in League One in 2013-14, they haven't won a league match in November in the top two tiers since November 2011, winning 3-1 against Wigan in the Premier League.
Head To head
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.
Wolves playing a bit too deeply, but Fulham lacking ideas
Bonatini replaced by Ben Marshall
However we did get a bit sloppy from 75 minutes onwards, we have to stop doing this, we did it against Preston as well.
Also we could do with a bit of pace up front, we should have won 5-0 tonite!
That was easy wasn’t it?
Well done Wolves - WATOTL!
Image of my first Wolves Badge
4 points clear at the top. Let's hope the results go well for us tomorrow.
Well the first one did, Cardiff lost 2-1 to Bristol City who move up to third.
IMO we need to sign a proven goalscorer with a bit of pace.