Longside Lounge House Rules
By The Longside Admin
November 30 2006
|Message Board Rules|
Thank you for reading our rules. These are here to ensure the message board provides a pleasant experience for all. If you have any queries or suggestions, do not hesitate to e-mail us.
1. Posters must not engage in personal abuse or threats of violence. Posts of an intolerant, untasteful or illegal nature will be removed and relevant action taken against the poster. This includes comments about a person which could be deemed libellous.
2. People of all ages read and post on the website. Bear this in mind when making a post for any comments or language which would be unsuitable for a large age-range.
3. Do not publish copyrighted materials. If quoting a newspaper article, quote the first paragraph then provide a link.
Posting Tips & Etiquette
1. If you have a complaint about a post please do not post it on the board. Use the site email or click the report post button.
2. We would ask that posters try to keep their signature images to a reasonable size. No wider than 450 pixels or taller than 75 pixels is preferable.
3. Bear in mind copyright issues when posting images. Images are not meant to be published if they are copyrighted. If you are not sure about an image do not use it.
4. We advise all posters NOT to put their email address' in their posts and to ensure they take care to not post details which could cause privacy issues.