- Wolves have not lost a home match against Bristol City in any competition since March 1931, a run of 23 (w17 d6) games without defeat.
- The Robins have not kept a clean sheet in a league match at Molineux since December 1992, since when they have conceded on nine consecutive visits.
- Wolves have kept a clean sheet in five of their last seven league matches, conceding twice in each of the other two matches.
- Since they were promoted to the Championship in 2015, Bristol City are yet to win away from home on a Tuesday.
- Romain Saiss has completed 376 of his passes so far in the Championship this season, 11 more than any other player in the league.
Match Thread: Wolves V Bristol City (Home, 12/09/2017)
September 12 2017
Wolves take on Bristol City tonight looking to keep a record that has stayed intact since 1931. Bristol have not won at Molinuex since beating Wolves 1-0 on the 28th March 1931 and then you need to go back a further 17 years for the only other time they have won away from home against Wolves.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017:09:23:07:44:25 by Badge32.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017:09:12:20:15:08 by Badge32.
Poor goal to give away. HT 1-1. Should be well in front.
Are you there Badge?
Sounds like saturday then? Except Bristol City have scored